What is this workshop about?
We are going to build 3 robots among the class of Sensor Guided Autonomous robots that responds to triggers by playing voice that simulates these robots to be more alive.
- Build a speaking robot using isd 1820
- Sensor guided robotics
- Build 3 types of autonomous robots
- Infrared sensors and its interface with robots
- Experience arduino and C++ program
- Certificate distribution
We are going to build 3 Sensor Guided Autonomous robots that responds to triggers by playing voice that simulates these robots to be more alive. Sensor Guided Autonomous Robots and (commonly known as autonomous robotics) comprises of robots that function depending on the inputs from sensors and are controlled with the help of an Arduino.
Arduino is an embedded system which acts as the brain for thousands of projects, from everyday objects to complex scientific instruments.
As part of the training program, you will understand the Arduino Architecture, Arduino Programming and basics of robotics.
Robots that you will develop during this training program are:
1. Line Follower Robot having its own voice.
2. Phototropic/Obstacle Follower Robot having its own voice.
3. Photophobic/Obstacle Avoider Robot having its own voice.
- Understanding and Implementation of Autonomous Line Follower Robot.
- Knowledge about Infra-Red Sensors and its Interface with robot.
- Knowledge about ISD 1820 and its Interface with robot.
- Practical Experience with Arduino and C++ program
- Interfacing DC Motor with Arduino of Robot.
- Students will build similar type of Sensor Guided Robots for various applications.
- Lecture by Expert on Robots and Basic Programming.
- Fabricating the Robot
- Programming the Robot
- Testing of Robots and Calibration
- Certificate Distribution
- Sensor Robotics – Overview
- ISD 1820 – Principle and Functioning
- Infra-Red sensor – Principle and Functioning
- Arduino – Architecture and Programming
- Drive – DC Motor, Motor Driver
- Arduino Uno Interfacing – IR Sensor, Motor
- Other Electronics – Comparator and Voltage Regulator
- Software – Compilation
- DC motors
- ISD 1820
- Arduino Uno
- Motor Driver
- 9V Battery
- IR Sensors
- Arduino UART Cable
- Nose plier*
- Wire stripper*
- Screw driver*
- Other Tools*
*Kits will be taken back
*1 laptop per team of 5 members, manage accordingly. It's recommended to carry your own laptop for better understanding.
Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Internship or Placement of shortlisted students at Quassarian Innovations Pvt. Ltd.