A fit nation begins with fit women! It is said, women actually run the world!
Fitness among women breeds a culture of health and well-being in the family. In a country like India, where issues of personal safety, security and abuse against women have grabbed the headlines world over, fitness can be used not just for physical well-being but also as an empowerment tool.
The worldwide growth from 2008 to 2018 of women in running is up by 56.83% !
To jointly celebrate the power of all fantastic women out there – mothers, sisters, girlfriends and daughters join a running event with all your friends and family.
The run will be held on March 08, 2020. The event comprises of a 10K, 5K and 3K run. The registration fee is the same for each run type, with individual registration set at Rs 200. This event is open for participation to only women and boys below 10 years.
3 k run – Age group 6 years and above
5 k run – Age group 12 years and above
10 k run – Age group 16 years and above
Note: E-timing certificates of 10K finishers will be available for download from the event website within 2 weeks from race day.
All participants get:
Race Day experience of a professionally managed race.
Route support, water, energy drink, salt, etc.
Medical emergency support
Running Photos (for free) to brag about your accomplishments
Event Schedule Time:
10km Reporting Time: 5:30 am
Flag Off: 6:00 am (10km)
5km and 3km Reporting time: 6:00 am
Flag off: 6:30 am
Since this event is to promote fitness amongst community members, we are also offering following for health check-up from date of your registration to 25th March 2020.
Free medical consultation for two people (with every registration)
4. Cancer preventive/treatment
Medical Tests offered at 50% discount:
1. Hemogram Blood Sugar
2. Lipid Profile
4. Stress Test
5. Bone Density
6. Mammography (only if required, based on consultation).
Kindly take note of below important regulations:
1. You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
2. Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event.
3. The organizers reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form. No refund of entry fee will be made under any circumstance.
4. No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race and asked to leave the course.
5. Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category. All children registered for race as per race category will be accompanied by parent participant.
6. In order to ensure the re-opening of roads by the mentioned time (or as decided by the event organizers), the organizers will designate cut-off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
7. Only those confirmed participants wearing event number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib/no bib will be disqualified and removed by security.
8. Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
9. Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
10. Participants are requested to co-operate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
11. In case of any dispute, the organizer’s decision will be considered final.
12. Photographs taken of runners during the event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.