Showcase your Web Design skills by modifying a partially designed website according to your imagination. Code, compete and re-imagine!
Round 1: Technical Quiz based on web development basics. Shortlisted teams will go to round 2. (Number of teams shortlisted will be decided on the number of entries)
Round 2: The participants will be given a partially designed website in HTML, CSS, JS. They will have to make it better with respect to design of components and functionality of the website.
1. Both rounds will be conducted in offline mode.
2. Students involved in unfair means will be disqualified.
3. Plagiarism checks will be done on every piece of code.
4. Judging Criteria: Based on the scores of Round 1 the teams will be shortlisted for further rounds. Round 2 will be judged upon: Responsiveness of the website, authenticity of the components designed, creativeness and functionality of the website.
5. Prize money may vary based on number of participants.
6. If total number of participants is less than 10 then event will be scrapped.
7. Registration fee is non-refundable.
7 teams will be selected for Round 2 out of which 3 teams will be selected as winners
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration fee : ₹ 99 per team.
Q. What is the team structure?
A. A team must consist of 2 members. Members can be from same or different institutions. However, no person may be a part of multiple teams for the same event. This event will be open for all undergraduate students of the recognized universities and colleges.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’22?
A. You are invited to participate in as many events at MindSpark’22 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. What should I bring for the event?
A. While College ID Cards and receipt of registration are compulsory, you may carry a pen/pencil, if you wish to work out a rough plan for round 2. Rough sheets will be provided upon request; however, participants cannot bring any rough book with them.
Sneha Venkateswaran: +91 96733 96169
Quasim Shaikh: +91 72497 69829
1. If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will be selected.
2. If number of participants are less than or equal to 10 then event will be cancelled.
3. Prizes are subject to change depending on number of participants.
4. Registration fee is non refundable.