Platform - 'STRAVA' app
Date - 24th,25th and 26th Jan 2021
Last date of registration - 22th JAN 2021
The marathon consist of 4 category
1) 3-KM (fun race)
Rules and Regulations :
1) Participants have to use strava app to record the distance and time of racing.
2) The event will be conducted through third party app. Participants will be provided with a BIB Number for unique identification send via your respective emails.
3) Since the race is Flex Time type, it can be attempted at any time during the above specified “Schedule of events”. However, the race attempted at times apart from the time window of the event will not be considered for evaluation.
4) After recording the reading, participants have to take the screenshot of it.
5) Participants have to submit the screenshot and activity link of Strava profile on the google drive link which will be provided by the organiser.
6) Before submitting the screenshot on the google drive link, rename your screenshot to the BIB number allotted to you by the organiser.
7) Without the BIB number, the screenshot will not be considered for evaluation.
8) Participants can also record small videos and selfies while running and upload them later on another google drive link to star in the aftermovie of this event.
9) FUN- RACE winners will only be awarded goodies and an E- certificate.
10) Other category winners will receive cash prizes and TOP 20 winners for 10 to 21 KM will also be awarded with medals.
11) All participants will receive a participation E- certificate and the winners will receive the winning E- certificate.
12) If we find any discrepancies in the data entered by the participant, Zest has the authority to debar that particular participant.
13) Make sure you don't violate any government rules related to lockdown . i.e. you need to follow all the rules of local authority regarding the lockdown and you need to maintain social distancing during marathon.
14) There will be no flag off or inauguration take place before marathon.
15) Avoid public gatherings and running in crowded areas.
16) A detailed mail of all instructions and link of google form link will send to all participants before 5 days of the event.
- Cash Prizes worth rupees 70,000/- for 5 KM , 10 KM , 21 KM.
- Goodies for 3 KM category winner
- Special Prizes for handicapped people.
- Digital frame for 10 KM and 21 KM winners.
- Medals for top 20 winner of 10 KM and 21 KM.
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- E-certificate and prize money will be sent to you within few week after event.
- Prize will be decide base on number of participant.