Having a hectic week?
Have an adventurous get away! There are various peaceful getaways near Satara. One of these stunning getaways is Vasota Jungle fort in Maharashtra. A trip to this beautiful spot will make you forget about your busy life in the bustling city of Pune
1 Day Trek to Vasota Fort in Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary on Saturday 29 March 2020
Vasota also know as VyaghraGad is famous for its dense jungle route surrounded with Tiger reserve area in Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary.
One can reach Vasota base by 1.5 hrs boat ride.
Why do we need to boat cross a lake to get to a fort?
Cause that’s how the fort’s defenses were intended to be , barely assailable from any sides.
The fort has dense forests around it, Dense here means you can walk past the wild life and not even know it was there.Wild animals have been known to avoid and evade humans here.
A trek through this dense forest is a thrilling experience. The Vasota trek is the most popular and exciting jungle treks of Maharashtra.
We’ll be checking in at Babu Kada, the 2nd highest cliff face of the Sahyadri and one can listen amazing eco sound effect at Babu Kada.
Being situated in the Koyna WLS, Vasota offers amazing surprises for wildlife lovers.
The trek through the dense forest makes you forget the distance you cover.
Starting point: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune
Pickup route: Deccan, Swarget, Katraj
Dep: On Saturday night at 11:30 PM
Return: On Sunday Night at 10:00 PM
Endurance Level: Easy to Medium
Elevation: 4,267 feet
Ascend: 2.5 hrs
Descend: 2 hrs
* Nageshwar View
* Vasota fort
* Babu Kada
* Eco point
* Dense Jungle
* Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary
* 1.5 hrs Boating
* Shivsagar lake
Last date for Registration:
# 28 March 2020 or till seat availability
Limited 12 seats
Fees: ₹ 1,600/-
* Travelling by private vehicle (Pune to Pune)
* Personal Insurance
* 1 Breakfast and 2 Tea
* 1 Evening Snacks
* 1 Packed Lunch
* Boating Charges
* Forest entry fees
* All toll Tax and Parking
* Trekking Guidance
* Technical Safety and expertise
* First Aid kit
11:30 pm: Start from Deccan Gymkhana
12:30 pm last pickup
03:00 am Reach Bamnoli and rest.
06:30 am wake-up call
07:30 am Breakfast n tea
08:00 am Forest dept and boat booking procedure.
08:45 am start boat journey
10:00 am End boat journey
10:15 am start trek.
12:30 pm Reach Vasota top
12:30 pm to 01:00 pm Lunch Break
01:30 pm explore Vasota fort
02:00 pm start descend trek
04:30 pm start return boat journey
06:00 pm reach Bamnoli
06:30 pm start return journey after evening tea & snacks.
10:30 pm reach Pune
*Dinner can be planned at run-time depend on departure time and majority. If that participant need to pay for the Dinner.
*Rooms or Bus can be used for 3 hrs rest at base village*
*Toilet available at base village*
1. Complete payment procedure Transfer the payment on given account number *OR* using BHIM *OR* UPI *OR* Tez.
2. Share the payment reference number on below contact number.
3. After payment confirmation only.
4. Complete the registration with your payment reference number (Transaction ID).
5. Registration will not be considered without payment.
* Net Banking*
Bank: Cosmos Co Opp Bank Ltd.
Name: Jitendra Manohar Shinde
Account number: 02705010111355
Account Type: Saving
IFSC code: COSB0000027
Branch: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune
*Gpay / Phone Pay*
*Special instructions for this trek event:*
* No crackers within nature.
* Plan may cancel at any time in case of high alert/unwanted weather/group size is below 8.
* Age limit 10 to 60 years.
* Age relaxation will be decided by organizers.
* Organizers are not responsible for participants vehicle parking anywhere.
* Speaker, Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the event.
* For cancellation please drop an Message with name and cancellation reason.
* Plan may change as per weather condition.
* Full plan details will be shared with nominated participants only.
* Discounts available for students & group.
* Snacks can be Poha, upma any other item's depending on the situation.
* Lunch/Dinner may be packed or limited Thali(Bhaji/Chapati/Pithala/Rice/Dal/Batata/Khichadi/Pulav) as per availability and situation if it's in inclusion.
* All the food items are limited and you need to pay for extra orders.
* Please do not expect hotel kind of food service in trekking events.
* Remember we are not organizing picnic.
* Group size may vary from 5 to 100.
* Private transport means(jeep, tamtam, car, LUV, SUV, Mini Bus, Bus).
* Door to door pickup and drop is an extra facility by organizers and we are responsible for first pickup and last drop only (eg. Pune to Pune)
* Our events are available at different sites and forums. However we consider our Facebook event as updated and authenticated post.
* In any case Organizer's decision will be final.
#JungliVasota #VasotaKilla #JungleTrek #Fort #Babukada #ShivsagarLake #BoatJourney #KoynaWildLife
*For more details & Registration, whatsapp/ call us*
+91 744 744 0066