This is an onlone workshop using Zoom and other tools. We will be covering the following topics in detail -
1. What and Why of a User Story
2. EPICs, Themes, Features, Spikes etc.
3. Impact Mapping, Story Mapping, Tree Map, User Personas
4. How to create and break User Stories
5. Traditional and Agile estimation and planning models
6. Planning Poker, T-Shirt sizing and other estimation techniques
7. Creating Sprint Plan and Release Plan
We encourage participants to bring their project requirements to the workshop and we along with other participants will help them in breaking down the User Stories and doing the estimation.
We are going to simulate a project starting with a high level requirements, breaking them down into User Stories, estimating them and then creating the Release plan and Sprint-by-Sprint plan.
There is no specific prerequisite for attending the workshop however having awareness about Scrum will be helpful.
Assessment and Certification
This is a non-certification workshop however a certificate of attendance will be provided to all participants.