NO REAL RUN, GO VIRTUAL INSTEAD!
1. Participants should receive medals and sport towels on first week of August if they have submitted all run data before 15 July before 2359 hours.
2. The onus is on each participant to provide correct mailing address and the organizer cannot be held liable for non-delivery of the race items due to the oversight. A reminder to check your mailing address before submitting your entry.
3. Postage fee of S$10 will be levied on participants residing in Asia including and S$15 outside Asia including Australia and New Zealand. The registration fee includes complimentary postage to those who live in Singapore & Malaysia only.
4. There will be no refund after registration has been confirmed.
5. The registration rate excludes 6% of payment gateway and processing fee.
* For more details, refer to the official website: https://www.irvirtualrun.com/trinationvr
1) What should I do after I have registered for the virtual run?
A: Whenever you are ready, you can choose your preferred day, time and venue to start your run. You also need to set up your run app as the information capturing your run distance and timing will have to be uploaded for verification. Once you have successfully signed up, a confirmation slip along with the given link to submit your run data will be emailed to you.
2) Is there a timeline for submission of my run data?
A: If you submit your run data not later than 15 July before 2359 hours, you will receive your run medals and sport towel on the first week of August 2020. Plan your run schedule according to the given timeline.
3) Which run app must I use?
A: It can be STRAVA or Garmin or any GPS tracking app which can accurately capture your run distance and completion time, it will be accepted.
4) What is the run distance must I cover?
A: This year run distance is based on the number of years of independence of the three nations. You need to run 5.5 km for Singapore’s 55th National Day, 6.3 km for Malaysia’s 63rd Merdeka Day and 7.5 km for Indonesia’s 75th Independence Day. When that is done, submit all the run data in one go or one run at a time. You can also choose to do few runs to complete the total distance of each too. You don’t have to rush to complete in one go. Run at your own pace and time. Stay safe and mask up when done.
5) Is there a cut-off time?
A: This is not a race. You can run or walk as long as you have covered the given race distance.