Trek to Torna Fort
Location Address: Near Charhat Wadi, Maharashtra.
Fort Elevation: Fort trail
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate.
Endurance: Easy to Moderate.
Length: Approx. 5-6 km
Batches : 27th Sept 2020 , 4th & 11th Oct 2020
Without travel Pune & Mumbai: Rs 700 /-
With travel Pune : Rs 1200 /-
( Pickup: Shaniwarwada , Xion mall )
**10 Minimum participants based on first come first serve**
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
12:00 AM : Report at Shaniwarwada near the flag , other pickup points timings will between 12-1 AM
12:45 AM : Report at Xion mall, Hinjewadi
04:00 AM : Reach base village and rest till morning
05:30 AM : Wakeup call, fresh up and have fresh hot Breakfast and Tea
06:00 AM : Introduction and briefing before we start our trek
06:30 AM - 10:00 AM : Trek to Torna summit
10:00 AM - 11:00 PM : Relax and click pictures and have some snacks
11:30 PM : Start descending to base village by same route
02:30 PM : Reach base village and proceed for lunch
04:00 PM : Start our journey back to Pune
- ~Travel from Pune in Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- ~Breakfast & Tea ( Packed Poha )
- ~Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- ~Guide Charges.
- ~Entry Charges.
- ~Expertise Charges.
- ~First Aid Charges.
- ~Anything not mentioned above.
Pune : 12:00 Am (Midnight) on Sunday at Shaniwarwada
Pune : 10:00 PM at Shaniwarwada on Sunday.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1- Are there any other pickup points :
Yes , we have other pickup points from both Mumbai and Pune.
Pune : Shaniwarwada, Wakad Bridge
2- Are washrooms available during the trek?
No washrooms are available during the trek. However you can use washroom at Matheran.
3- Can we bring our vehicle till base village and is parking available?
Parking is available in Base village, Parking fee will be applicable, Car owners parks at own risk.
4- Is Jain food available on this trek?
Yes, we can arrange Jain food for the trek.
5- What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
Please carry 1-2 liters water, rainwear, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
6- Will we reach Mumbai Pune on time mentioned?
The itinerary is approx time during monsoon road condition are bad there may be delay due to bus breakdown or bad weather in case bus reaches late Trekhievers will not pay for uber or ola or taxi fare.
*** We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / Rafting / Trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow friends or other people from our group or outside.****
#trekhievers #trek #nighttrek #thingstodoinpune #things2doinmumbai #thingstodoinmumbai #eventshigh #meetup #weekendgateway #wanderlust #adventure #outdoorevents #maharashtra #maharastratrek #maharastraforts #Pebfort #Matheran #trek