A Virtual Daily Ride Challenge
You can take part from any location across India and ride as per your convenience from 20th June to 19th July 2020.
REGISTER: Fill Registration details and participate in challenge in June 2020.
SHARE: Challenge your friends and make them a part of the biggest challenge ever.
RIDE: Spin your bike in the month of April and log your Kms via Strava app.
WIN: Record maximum cycling days and win the challenge.
HOW IT WORKS
Get yourself on your bike for 30 days in June\July and ride to face the biggest challenge of the year. You can also set a personal distance target for yourself to pedal in June/July 2020. Log your kilometers to achieve your goal and track your progress online through Strava App.
Any Gender. Any Age. Any location across India.
RULES OF THE CHALLENGE
• A 30 Days Daily Cycling Challenge.
• Challenge Duration 20th June 2020 to 19th July 2020.
• Minimum 15 Days Compulsory Cycling.
WINNERS & FINISHERS
• Winners will be selected based on maximum days of cycling during challenge duration.
• In case of Days Count tie between participants, Distance will be last criteria to decide winner.
• 3 Male, 3 Female & 3 Couple Winners. Few Wildcard Winners will be announced too as per registration received.
• For Finishers Medal, participant must ride minimum 15 days and minimum total distance covered should be 150 kms.
Fill Registration Details now and select you distance based category mentioned below.
• Newb Category (Minimum 150 Kms)
Note: For Couple Entry, Both Participants must select same challenge category. Cumulative Days and Distance will be considered.
Install and Record your Ride on Strava App(https://www.strava.com/)
Join our Strava Group to help us track your progress GNWCC(https://www.strava.com/clubs/GNWCC)
For any query, join our WhatsApp group TGICC(https://chat.whatsapp.com/Jo5r8eGOLVRFyOUVQ3oZVG)
Challenge your friends to join the biggest challenge ever. You may become reason for someone’s good Health & Fitness. If you have a group of 10+ people, connect with us to get group discount.
Start your challenge from 20th June 2020 with hundreds of cyclists across India. You can ride to work during the week and go for longer rides on the weekend - it's up to you!
Note: Make sure you record your rides on Strava app only. No tagged rides will be considered. We will check each ride of participant, so make sure all must play fair otherwise will be disqualified.
Become a Winner by following challenge rules and display your Discipline, Commitment & Love for Cycling.
Winner will be rewarded with exciting prizes. Finishers with get Customized Great India Medal & e-Certificates.
NOTICE: Please follow Government Rules and Guidelines, as your safety is our top priority.
For Queries, please get in touch at below contact no.