In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDxMITP is a program of TED like events in Pune organized by the students of MIT Pune where x=independently organized event.
TEDxMITP involves a community of individuals working on events and initiatives to help push the world in a positive direction.
TEDxMITP presents a highly curated event that combines TED talks videos along with a roster of Pune's foremost thought leaders in every discipline to spark deep discussion and connection in our society.
Local luminaries are provided a platform to share a plethora of incredible ideas with an energized group of thinkers, as well as the world at large.
The goal of TEDxMITP is to facilitate the unleashing of ideas which have the power to change the world.
To inspire,to innovate and to impart knowledge.
We hope you liked TEDxMITP 2016 and look forward to seeing you again this year.
Visit www.tedxmitp.com for more info
Event Rules & Regulations:
By agreeing terms and conditions, you also agree to adhere to these terms:
- Each ticket / confirmation admits one attendee only.
- All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
- Attendees must carry a print out of the booking confirmation email provided by the ticketing vendor to avail for a conference badge and entry inside the venue.
- All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue. Example: Aadhar, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc .
- Seat numbers will be allotted to each confirmed and verified (by security and registration personnel) attendee at the entrance.
- Event doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- Entry into the auditorium will only start 30 minutes before the show timing (10:00 am)
- Registrations and entry to the venue stop at 09:45 am SHARP.
- Attendees reaching late (beyond 9.45am) at the venue will NOT be allowed inside the auditorium or will NOT be allotted a confirmed seat.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
- No Parking is available inside the venue except MIT College Students. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to Uber, Carpool or use public transport.
- There will be no Q&A and Audience to Speaker interaction on stage. Attendees can freely interact with the speakers in the networking areas after their talk.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management and is final and binding.
- No Flash Photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed at the venue unaccompanied.
- There will be 2 breaks through the course of the event for networking including a lunch break. (Lunch Break + Tea Break)
- Re-entry into the venue is strictly prohibited. Attendees will have to submit event badge to the security at the exit. The same will not be given back.
- Food will be provided by the Organizers to ALL Attendees – as agreed before booking of seats.
- All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable. Including Rules & Regulations enforced by MIT Pune Management for attendees.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. The organiser can reassign the seat to a guest on the waiting list.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- By Registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate. A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.