Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) is a one-day course accredited by the Lean Kanban University (LKU). The class edifies the fundamentals of the Kanban Method and accommodates as the ingression level and starting point to an alternative path to agility. The intention of the course is to learn core concepts of Agile, Lean, and the Kanban Method as well as design and implement a Kanban task board on the single-team level.
During this program,
You will learn what the Kanban Method is, the principles and practices of the Method, and how you can build your Kanban proficiency by:
• Designing a basic Kanban board
• How to collaborate when practicing Kanban at the team level
• Understanding work item types and identifying risks associated with them
• Understanding the variety of Team Kanban board designs and styles
• Selecting the Team Kanban board design that is best suited for your context
• Understand the need why advancing to the next stage of Kanban Management Professional is an important and valuable step on their journey to be agile
• Understanding the value and benefits for each of the "alternative path to agility"
• Building a higher level of quality through the use of a Team Kanban
• Basic understanding of Agile, Lean & Kanban
• Understand the Visualization of tasks, risks, etc. using different types of Kanban Boards
• Implementation of Team Kanban TaskBoard for your team
• Qualifies you for the globally accepted Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP®) credential from the Lean Kanban University
• Selecting the correct style board for their contemporary working style
This 1-day course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method® and serves as the entry-level and starting point to an alternative path to agility. Upon successful completion of this training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Lean Kanban University®. Additionally, you will earn a Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP) credential certificate accompanied by the TKP Badge. Project Management Institute (PMI): 7 PDUs (Professional Development Units).