About this Course
This course is designed for Scrum Masters or aspiring Agile coaches with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation, professional coaching, mentoring, and teaching in service of various Agile teams. Other relevant roles include Scrum Masters, Iteration Managers, Agile Project Managers, and Leaders.
What shall I gain from this course?
- Receive globally recognized ICAgile™ ICP-ACC Certification, demonstrating your knowledge and proficiency in Agile coaching to potential employers and clients!
- Learn and hone fundamental professional coaching and mentoring skills, empowering you to help Agile teams reach their full potential.
- Acquire effective conflict resolution techniques to navigate challenges within Agile teams and foster a positive, productive work environment.
- Expand your career opportunities by taking on more challenging Agile coaching projects, utilizing the tools and confidence gained from the course.
Who is the Instructor?
- Official ICAgile™ Authorized Instructor.
- Recognized as ICAgile™ Certified Expert in Enterprise Coaching (ICE-EC).
- Genuine Agile Practitioners since 2001, using XP and later on Scrum – with agile coaching experiences since 2009.
- Practical experiences started as a Developer in 2001, then as Technical Lead, XP Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Head of DevOps, Agile Coach, and lastly as an Enterprise Agile Coach!
- Certified Leadership Circle® Coach and Co-Active Coach.
- Holder of around 30+ other credentials such as PSM II, PSPO II, PAL-EBM, PSK, RSMPO, DOL, SAFe, ICP-DAS, ICP-LEA, ICP-ENT, ICP-CAT, ICP-MKG, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, CAL ETO, Scrum@Scale Practitioner and many more!