Sympulse is a college festival organised by Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune. Here at Sympulse, we believe that our country of India is a melting pot of cultures, history and people this perfectly embodies what Sympulse is which is not just an event, but a medium for students from the length and breadth of the country to compete and learn. Therefore, there was no better way to celebrate the fest than to showcase and exhibit the spirit of our country.
Terms and Conditions
- Under no circumstances will the tickets purchased be refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- Winners will be decided at the discretion of Sympulse as per the rules and regulations set for the said event. The decision made shall be final and no changes will be made at any request.
- The participant shall reach the venue for the said event 10 minutes prior to the commencement. Event once started, the participant may or may not be allowed to take part as
per the nature of the event.
- If any damage is done to the property of Symbiosis by the participant, he/she shall be liable for any fines/fee.
- Entry open to all age groups for the standing concert.
- Cigarettes, inflammables, sharp objects, arms and anything viewed as a threat, will not be
allowed insider the venue.
- The Organising Committee will not be held responsible for any issues with regards to
children and elderly people.
- In case of a dispute, Organising Committee’s
decision will be final.
- Alcohol, narcotic substances and tobacco are strictly prohibited and if found, will be seized.
- Misbehaviour or any act of disturbance will lead to expulsion from the venue.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- No outside food and beverages will be
allowed inside the venue.
- Organisers do not take any responsibility for loss/theft of any personal belongings.
- Organising Committee is not responsible for the occurrence of any natural calamity or unavoidable circumstances and no refund will be provided for the same.
- Organising committe is not responsible for any bags, helmets and photographic equipment.