This women's day let's salute the multitasking superhuman beings who run around from dawn to dusk to support their family and setting examples in front of the world that there is a Superwoman in every woman.
This International Women’s Day Earn a medal for Superwoman of your life. Join Superwoman International Run and get your real-life superwoman's name engraved on the medal.
We are coming up with a worldwide women's marathon with the name of Superwoman International Run taking place on 7th and 8th March 2021. We look forward to taking a pause from daily hassles and celebrating International Women’s day and show our respect and gratitude towards women who have taken an initiative and are fighting against all odds to feed their families. These women have been involved in self-employment, micro & small groups or enterprises, and working hard to make a living despite the hurdles. Their dedication and contribution deserve acknowledgment. And what is better than International Women's day to celebrate their spirits.
Men, women, boys, and girls, all are invited for a virtual run "Superwoman Run" by Townscript on the 7th and 8th of March, 2021, International Women's Day to give a loud shout out to all empowering women.
Support A Great Cause
Join us in the path of promoting the skill growth of women.
For every kilometer you run, you will be contributing an amount to ProBano and Udhyam Learning Foundation (Our Project Partners) who have taken a pledge to create jobs through the rise of entrepreneurship. They run the Haryana Entrepreneurship Program (HEP) to encourage learners to take up entrepreneurship as a livelihood option.
**Free T-Shirt for the first 3000 Runners**
SUPERWOMAN INTERNATIONAL RUN Rules & Regulations:-
- SUPERWOMAN INTERNATIONAL RUN will be a two-day event starting on 7th March 2021 at 05:00 hrs and ending on 8th March 2021 at 23:30 hrs.
- You can run either on the 7th or 8th March and need to submit your data just once.
- Runners can run solo, Indoor or Outdoor as per the local lockdown norms.
- If your pace is irregular in between KM's or overall pace beyond normal records then the same cannot be considered for the race.
- Runners can run a distance of 2KM, 5KM, 10KM, 21KM, 42KM.
- Runners can record their run using a mobile phone with apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club.
- Run data to be submitted through a dedicated form link which you will receive in your ticket confirmation mail once you will register.
- Run data can be submitted from 7th March 05:00 hrs to 9th March 12:00 hrs post that no more run data will be accepted.
- Runners will receive the certificate mentioning the actual distance covered by them.
- Please ensure that you are running the distance chosen by you.
- If you are running a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear on the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.2 Km will be considered)
Terms and Conditions:
- The run must be completed within the specified time.
- Once you successfully register, you will receive a confirmation mail to your registered email id which has the link to submit the data embedded in it.
- The run data must be submitted through the google form only. Sharing the data via email will not be considered.
- While submitting the data, you will receive a copy of the same. Please fill the form only once to avoid discrepancies.
- In the google form, kindly do not change the fields which are already prefilled.
- You can run more than the selected distance but for the leader board purpose, we will scale down your distance and time to the nearest KM's milestone based on your overall pace. Example A has completed 21.5 KM in 01:55:35, On the leader board it will show 21 KM in 01:52:54
- If you have opted for the deliverables, you will receive it within a month post-event.