Sunderban Wildlife Photography Tour 2021 | Event in New Delhi | Townscript
Sunderban Wildlife Photography Tour 2021 | Event in New Delhi | Townscript

Sunderban Wildlife Photography Tour 2021

Jan 18 - 21 | 05:00 PM (IST)

Event Information

We invite you to join us at SUNDERBAN.
Sundarban is mangrove forest and it is one of the largest forests in the world which lies on the delta of the river Ganges, river Brahmaputra and river Meghna on the Bay of Bengal. After division of the country, approx. 60% area went into Bangladesh, remaining 40% lies in India. It was inscribed as world heritage site by UNESCO in 1997.

Cost per person – Rs. 17,800/- plus 18% GST (Ex. Kolkata)
Tour includes:
Accommodation on double sharing in non A.C. eco-friendly Camp.
All meals Veg/Non veg. (4 breakfast, 4 lunch, 3 dinner)
All jungle entry fees/permits, boat rides and Guide Charges.
Transportation from Railway station- Jetty- railway station in A.C vehicle.
Tour excludes:
Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Extra Meals Ordered.
Camera charges, Food outside resort and in train journey.
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour includes”.
Tips, Laundry, Phone Calls.
Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/train/safari.
Cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.

Venue

New Delhi
New , Delhi, New Delhi, India
Vivek Deepak cover image
Vivek Deepak profile image
Vivek Deepak
Joined on Dec 24, 2020
Have a question?
Send your queries to the event organizer
Vivek Deepak profile image
CONTACT ORGANIZER
EVENT HAS ENDED
VIEW SIMILAR EVENTS
Have a question?
Send your queries to the event organizer
Vivek Deepak profile image
CONTACT ORGANIZER
Host Online Events with
Townscript Live
Learn More TsLive Learn more