TONY BIKE CENTRE ‘’TBC TRAVEL GROUP’’
ADVENTURE TOUR OPERATOR
Motorcycle Tours – Leh Ladakh, Spiti Valley, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, South India, Nepal & Bhutan.
PRESENTS : SRINAGAR LEH MANALI EXPEDITION - 2021
SRINAGAR – LEH – MANALI
Open for Solo & Groups
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
SRINAGAR – KARGIL - LEH– PANGONG - NUBRA – LEH – SARCHU - MANALI
DURATION: 10 DAYS / 09 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2021 ARE :
S.N Day 01 Arrival at Srinagar Day 09 Tours ends at Manali Day 10 Volvo for Delhi
1. 28th June, Mon. 06th July, Tues. 07th July, Wed.
2. 14th July, Wed. 22nd July, Thurs. 23rd July, Fri.
3. 31st July, Sat. 08th Aug., Sun. 09th Aug., Mon.
4. 16th Aug., Mon. 24th Aug., Tues. 25th Aug., Wed.
5. 01 Sep, Wed. 09th Sep., Thurs. 10th Sep., Fri.
6. 18th Sep., Sat. 26th Sep., Sun. 27th Sep., Mon.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
Day From To Night Stay
Day 01 Arrival in Srinagar Stay in Srinagar Houseboat/Hotel Stay
Day 02 Srinagar Kargil Hotel Stay
Day 03 Kargil Leh Hotel Stay
Day 04 Leh Free day Hotel Stay
Day 05 Leh Pangong Hotel/Swiss Camps
Day 06 Pangong Nubra Swiss Camps
Day 07 Nubra Leh Hotel Stay
Day 08 Leh Sarchu Swiss Camps
Day 09 Sarchu Manali Hotel Stay
Day 10 Volvo from Manali Delhi Back to Sweet Home
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. Bike from Srinagar to Manali (as per the package).
2. Leh bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler for 3 days, for Nubra & Pangong (350 & 500 cc as per availability).
3. Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
4. Volvo ticket from Manali to Delhi
5. Fuel for the complete tour. (As per package).
6. Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local & free day rides.
7. 09 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Srinagar till night stay on Day 09 in Manali. If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
8. Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
9. Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 at Srinagar till breakfast on Day 10 in Manali.
10. Manali Green Tribunal permit / Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong lake. In case if, there is any change in the permit cost then the difference will be payable by the traveler at the beginning of the tour.
11. Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
12. Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures to make the tour a success.
13. Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
14. The spare parts, engine oil used or any damages of the bike during the tour are chargeable.
15. Backup car with more than10 bikes.
16. One bag (max.30 ltr) per bike can be kept in the vehicle in hill areas (min.10 bikes).Manali to Leh, Leh to Manali & Leh to Srinagar & not for 3 days local sightseeing, as it’s not required. Riders are requested not bring any suitcase & it’s highly recommendable that maximum luggage should not be more than 60 ltr.
17. Basic first Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinder. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
18. Helmets for rider and the pillion rider.
19. TBC T- shirt per rider.
20. Participation Certificate for each rider.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1. Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
2. GST @ 5%
3. Bikes security deposits.
4. Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days, instead of it 500 cc will be given.
5. Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
6. Day 00 accommodation. (TBC can book it for you on economical rates in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
7. Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
8. If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Delhi are chargeable from the rider.
9. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
10. No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
11. Any kind of state fees, tolls, parking, traffic fines for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
12. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
13. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side.
14. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE / it’s associated partners/ hotel owners/ cab owners will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
15. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our tour includes format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
• Minimum riders required to start a tour is 6
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
If, tour is cancelled because of less number of riders then the riders of that group can join the nearest date tour or any other departure from our Leh tours or can take the total refund back.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Delhi.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour or they will not be allowed to join the group.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
• Srinagar is a tensed area. If, there is any disturbance or if, we come to know that anytime anything can go wrong then even if, the situations seems to be normal at that particular time, we will not take any risk and WILL NOT GO VIA SRINAGAR.
Your safety is our priority.
No compromise on your safety.
Quotation for the Srinagar Leh Manali – 2021
Package Details Package Price in INR per person Security deposit Security deposit for Indian Foreign National
Own Bike-Solo Rider-Without Fuel 26000 NA
Own Bike-Dual Rider-Without Fuel 26000 NA
350 cc-Solo Rider-With Fuel 49500 6000 10000
350 cc-Dual Rider-With Fuel 36000
500 CC Bike With Extra Charges Of:-- +9600
Himalayan Bike With Extra Charge Of : +9600 10000 15000
Innova / Xylo (min.5 PAX) 40500
Tempo Traveler (min.10 PAX) 40500
2 seats in backing car 38000 per seat
Riding Gears – Elbow + Knee Guards + Gloves
Gloves (75 x 9) 675 per tour
Riding Jackets (125 x 9) 1125 per tour
Knee guards+ Jacket+ Gloves (200 x 9) 1800 per tour
+ 5% GST on the total package.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5, 000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR.
NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE RIDE WITHOUT PROPER RIDING GEARS. TONY BIKE CENTRE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RIDE OF A RIDER IF, HE/SHE IS NOT WEARING PROPER RIDING GEARS. NO RISK CAN BE TAKEN ON THESE WORLD’S TOUGHEST ROADS.
COVID PRECAUTIONS: Team TBC will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 and will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that traveler. If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken.
No. Of Days Before Tour Date Amount Refundable
Up to 60 days or more before tour date 100% refund
Between 45 to 59 days before tour date 75%
Between 30 to 44 days 50% refund
The above are subject to deduction of Rs.2, 000 towards registration charges.
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts. Once the order gets confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the terms and conditions and agree with it.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!
For any other required tour query please feel free to contact on the following numbers or best is to send a mail on the given Email ID : email@example.com
Mala Trehan : 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan : 9811281681