SPITI PACKAGE TOUR- 2020
DELHI – SOLAN – KALPA – NAKO – KAZA – CHANDERTAL – MANALI – CHANDIGARH – DELHI
10 DAYS / 09 NIGHTS – A CHALLENGE FOR TRUE RIDERS.
Spiti, is one of the most natural, untouched beauty of Himalayas. The virgin mountain ranges of Spiti Valley will leave you all speechless. It has the calmness of Chandertal Lake and roughness of it’s arid and rough off roads. This tour will cover all landscapes with different physical qualities. The Kumzum Pass, the Langza Village, Chandertal, Kaza, Naka, Khibber, Sarahan all have their own specialties and attractions but one thing is common in them that is the tough roads which connects them and their ancient history.
So bikers let’s start the expedition to Spiti Valley, the real treat for a biker.
NUMBER OF DAYS :
10 DAYS / 09 NIGHTS
MODE OF TRANSPORT :
1. Royal Enfield Bike – 350 cc Classic / 410 cc Himalayan / 500 cc Bullet Standard
2. MUV – Innova / Xylo
3. Tempo traveler
FIXED DEPARTURES FOR 2020:
DAY 01 - 19th July, Sunday till 28th July, Tuesday.
DAY 01 – 02nd August, Sunday till 11th August, Tuesday.
DAY 01 – 23rd August, Sunday till 01st September, Tuesday.
DAY 01 - 06th September, Sunday till 15th September, Tuesday.
DAY OO: Bike test rides & Orientation Day
ORIENTATION DAY -Day 00 is a very important days as the group gets the briefing on the entire tour. The riders are introduced with each other and are open to ask any of the queries to the tour leader.
Do’s and Don’ts are not to missed by anyone as the tour which you have chosen is not a visit to a hill station, it’s SPITI and it’s different.
LET’S START THE RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!
Day 01: Delhi - Solan - 296 kms/ 7 hrs. - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Starting the ride early morning from Delhi and riding towards Solan will be a refreshing experience for riders. On the 1st day ride just few kms. away from Delhi bikers will find themselves on a highway which has green fields on both sides. Will be crossing Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana.
Stay will be in a hotel in Solan.
Day 02: Solanto Rampur - 65 km / 3 hrs. - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Early morning we start the ride towards Rampur. Entire ride is up hill. The view of mountains is amazing throughout the ride.
Day 03: Rampur - Kalpa - 97 kms/ 4 hrs. - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
After breakfast we will leave for Kalpa, the Headquarter of Kinnaur District. The ride will be with river Sutlej flowing along the road for few kms. Will reach Kapla by early afternoon. Check in to the hotel and spend the rest of day exploring the enticing valley. Gaze at the sacred KinnerKailash Peak clearly visible fromKalpa. This route has road constructions going on. From Kalpa one can see the peak of the holy mountain ofKinnerKailash.
Day 04: Kalpa - Nako - 100 kms / 5 hrs. - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
After breakfast we will ride towards Nako. It’s a very quiet place and has a lake also.
One can visit the lake and rest day can explore the ancient village of Nako. This village will take you to the past as it’s so natural and quite.
Day 05: Nako – Kaza – 111 km / 5 hrs. - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Today we will proceed towards the capital city of Spiti, that is Kaza. Spellbound scenic natural beauty starts from this point onwards. The real adventure begins from here. On the way we will cross Tabo.
Day 06: Kaza – Free day - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Today is a free day. If, you wish then early morning after breakfast one can go to the local markets of Kaza for shopping, can relax in the hotel or if, health and energy allows then one can visit the 1000 years old Key Monastry, Kibber, the world’s highest inhabitant village and canalso go to Langza Village.
Day 07: Kaza - Chandertal –100 kms / 5 hours - Overnight stay will be in tents.
After breakfast and the ride starts towards Chandertal. The lake is situated at an altitude of 4,250 M. On the way to Chandertal Lake the ride will cross through remote villages of Spiti valley – Rangric, Pangmo, Hall, Kito and Loser. After Losar we will reach Kunzum Pass – altitude 4,600 M.Kumjum pass has ChndraBhag mountain range around it and it’s also the inhabitant place of snow leopards. After crossing Kunzum the ride will reach Chandertal. After some rest, if, energy allows then you can explore the area around the lake.
Day 08: Chandertal - Manali- 120kms / 7 hours - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Leave Today we will ride towards Manali and will cross the Rohtang Pass – altitude 3878 M.
The road is a challenging one. After Rohtang the ride towards Manali is a downhill ride with lush green mountains and waterfalls all the way down.
Day 09: Manali - Chandigarh - 340 kms / 8 hours - Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Today the ride will star little early towards Chandigarh. It’s a complete downhill ride. We will be crossing Kullu, Mandi, Pando Dam and many small villages on the way. Will reach Chandigarh by early evening.
Day 10: Chandigarh - Delhi - 238 kms / 5 hrs.
After early breakfast the ride starts towards Delhi. We will reach Delhi in early afternoon.
Tour concludes today and riders can fly back to their sweet home.
Quotation for the SPITI PACKAGE TOUR – 2020
Without Bike / Own Bike
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE- Rs.28, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER - Rs.28, 000/
With 350 cc Electra / Classic / Thunderbird Digital Bike
SOLO RIDER - Rs.43, 500/ per person
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.36, 500/ per person
With 500 cc Bullet Standard - Rs.500/ per day extra on 350 cc costing
+ Rs.1,500/ extra for fuel
With 410 cc Himalayan Bike - Rs.700/ per day extra on 350 cc costing.
+ Rs.1,500/ extra for fuel
SECURITY DEPOSIT PER BIKE:
1. RS.7,000/ + ORIGINAL ELECTION CARD / PASSPORT
2. RS.10,000/ FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
3. Rs.10,000/ FOR HIMALAYAN
Quotation for SUV
MUV – Rs.29,500/ per person
Tempo Traveler – Rs.29,500/ per person
TOUR INCLUDES :
• Bike / MUV – as per the package. Bikes will not be given for free rides beyond the fixed itinerary. They are given destination to destination.
• Fuel for the complete tour as per the itinerary.
• Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
• The spares and engine oil used on the way will be chargeable.
• Any damage to the bike during the tour is chargeable.
• Backing vehicle (minimum 10 bikes) for mechanical and medical support.
• 10 nights / 9 days accommodation on twin/triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay at Shimla. Double room will be given only to married couples.
• Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
• Food (Breakfast & Dinner) from day 01 breakfast on the way to Chandigarh till breakfast on 10th Day. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
• Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas only for Indian nationals.
• Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
• Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
• TBC T-Shirt per rider.
• Participation Certificate for each rider.
• Bike’s security deposit.
• 5% GST
• Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local and free day rides.
• Spare parts & engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
• Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
• If the rider because of any circumstances leaves the tour in between then the charges of transporting the bike from the leaving point till the starting point are chargeable from the rider.
• Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for foreign nationals.
• No Air tickets
• Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare
• Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
• Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
• In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
• In the case of any natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
• Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
For any other required tour query please feel to contact on the following numbers or best is to send a mail on the given Email ID :email@example.com
Mala Trehan : 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan : 9811281681