TONY BIKE CENTRE ( TBC TRAVEL GROUP )
ADVENTURE TOUR OPERATOR
Motorcycle Tours – Leh Ladakh, Spiti Valley, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, South India, Nepal & Bhutan.
PRESENTS : SPITI PACKAGE TOUR - 2021
Open for Solo & Groups
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
DELHI – SOLAN – KALPA/CHITKUL – NAKO – KAZA – CHANDERTAL – MANALI – CHANDIGARH – DELHI
DURATION: 10 DAYS / 09 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
MODE OF TRANSPORT :
1. Royal Enfield Bike – 350 cc Classic / 410 cc Himalayan / 500 cc Bullet Standard
2. MUV – Innova / Xylo
3. Tempo traveler
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2021 ARE :
S.N Day 00 Day 01 Day 10
Arrival in Delhi Tour starts from Delhi Tour reaches Delhi
1. 17TH July, Saturday 18TH July, Sunday 27TH July, Tuesday
2. 31ST July, Saturday 01ST August, Sunday 10TH August, Tuesday
3. 21 ST August, Saturday 22ND August, Sunday 31ST August, Tuesday
4. 04th Sept., Saturday 05th September, Sunday 14TH September, Tuesday
Spiti, is one of the most natural, untouched beauty of Himalayas. The virgin mountain ranges of Spiti Valley will leave you all speechless. It has the calmness of Chandertal Lake and roughness of it’s arid and rough off roads. This tour will cover all landscapes with different physical qualities. The Kumzum Pass, the Langza Village, Chandertal, Kaza, Naka, Khibber, Sarahan all have their own specialties and attractions but one thing is common in them that is the tough roads which connects them and their ancient history.
So bikers let’s start the expedition to Spiti Valley, the real treat for a biker.
RIDERS ARE EXPECTED TO COME ON DAY 00 FOR BIKE TEST RIDES FROM 11:30 AM TILL 04:30 PM & FOR ORIENTATION MEET AT 06:00 PM.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
Day From To Night Stay
Day 00 Arrival in Delhi Stay in Delhi Own Stay
Day 01 Delhi Solan Hotel Stay
Day 02 Solan Rampur Hotel Stay
Day 03 Rampur Kalpa/Chiktkul Hotel/Swiss Camps
Day 04 Kalpa Nako Hotel Stay
Day 05 Nako Kaza Hotel Stay
Day 06 Kaza Free Day Hotel Stay
Day 07 Kazal Chandertal Swiss Camps
Day 08 Chandertal Manali Hotel Stay
Day 09 Manali Chandigarh Hotel Stay
Day 10 Chandigarh Delhi Back to sweet home
TOUR INCLUDES :
• Bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler from Delhi to Delhi (as per the package).
• Bikes will not be given for free rides beyond the fixed itinerary. They are given destination to destination.
• Fuel for the complete tour (As per package)
• Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local & free day rides..
• Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
• The spare parts, engine oil used or any damages of the bike during the tour are chargeable.
• Backup car with more than 10 bikes.
• 10 nights / 9 days accommodation on twin/triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay at Shimla. Double room will be given only to married couples.
• Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
• Food (Breakfast & Dinner) from day 01 dinner at Chandigarh till breakfast on 10th Day. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
• Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas only for Indian nationals. In case if, there is any change in the permit cost then the difference will be payable by the traveler at the beginning of the tour.
• One bag (max.30 ltr) per bike can be kept in the vehicle in hill areas (min.10 bikes). Riders are requested not bring any suitcase & it’s highly recommendable that maximum luggage should not be more than 60 ltr.
• Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
• Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
• Helmets for rider and the pillion rider.
• TBC T-Shirt per rider.
• Participation Certificate for each rider.
• Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
• Bike’s security deposit.
• 5% GST
• Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local and free day rides.
• Day 00 accommodation. (TBC can book it for you on economical rates in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
• Spare parts & engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour are payable as extra directly.
• Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
• If the rider because of any circumstances leaves the tour in between then the charges of transporting the bike from the leaving point till the starting point are chargeable from the rider.
• Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for foreign nationals.
• No Air tickets
• Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare/ No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
• Any kind of state fees, tolls, parking, traffic fines for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
• Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
• Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
• In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
• It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE / it’s associated partners/ hotel owners/ cab owners will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
• Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
• Minimum riders required to start a tour is 6
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
If, tour is cancelled because of less number of riders then the riders of that group can join the nearest date tour or any other departure from our Leh tours or can take the total refund back.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Delhi.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour or they will not be allowed to join the group.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
Quotation for the Spiti Package Tour – 2021
Package Details Package Price in Security deposit for Security deposit for
INR per person Indians with original Election card/ Foreign National
Own Bike-Solo Rider-Without Fuel 22,000 NA
Own Bike-Dual Rider-Without Fuel 22,000 NA
350 cc-Solo Rider-With Fuel 40,000 6000 10000
350 cc-Dual Rider-With Fuel 33,000 PP
500 CC Bike-Solo Rider-With Fuel 45,500 7000 10000
500 cc Bike-Dual Rider-With Fuel 36,000 PP
Himalayan Bike-Solo Rider-With Fuel 47,250 10000 15000
Himalayan Bike-Dual Rider-With Fuel 36,900 PP
Innova / Xylo (min.5 PAX) 34,,000 Per Seat
Tempo Traveler (min.10 PAX) 34,000 Per Seat
2 seats in backing car 34,000 Per seat
Riding Gears – Elbow + Knee Guards + Gloves (75 x 10) 750 per tour
Riding Jackets (125 x 10) 1250 per tour
Knee guards+ Jacket+ Gloves (200 x1 0) 2000 per tour
+ 5% GST on the total package.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
S.N. DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED
1. Original Driving License
2. 4 passport size photographs
3. 1 original address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
4. 2 photocopies of your address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
5. 2 photocopies of your driving license
6. Original+1 photocopy of the travel/accidental insurance
7. 1 photocopy of the tour itinerary & the hotel list which will be sent by TBC
8. Those who are bringing their own bike should have the original bike RC, pollution & insurance with them.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5, 000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR.
NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE RIDE WITHOUT PROPER RIDING GEARS. TONY BIKE CENTRE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RIDE OF A RIDER IF, HE/SHE IS NOT WEARING PROPER RIDING GEARS. NO RISK CAN BE TAKEN ON THESE WORLD’S TOUGHEST ROADS.
COVID PRECAUTIONS: Team TBC will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 and will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that traveler. If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken.
No. Of Days Before Tour Date Amount Refundable
Up to 60 days or more before tour date 100% refund
Between 45 to 59 days before tour date 75%
Between 30 to 44 days 50% refund
The above are subject to deduction of Rs.2, 000 towards registration charges.
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts. Once the order gets confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the terms and conditions and agree with it.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!
Your safety is our priority.
We will make no compromise on your safety.
We will send the detailed itinerary as soon as the order gets confirmed.
For any other required tour query please feel free to contact on the following numbers or best is to send a mail on the given Email ID : email@example.com
Mala Trehan : 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan : 9811281681