As truly said ‘busy life is filled with tremendous emptiness’, to fill that emptiness let’s take a break. What say? You, me khula Assam, Kuch 10-20 log aur ass pass Shimla Manali ki than with some garam kava.
Spread along with seven hills in the northwest Himalayas among lush valleys and forests of oak! In 1864, the place was declared colonial India’s official “Summer Capital”. Later known as “Queen of Hills”. Yes, it’s Shimla! The perfect composition of beauty and hills. The ultimate trip to Shimla Kullu Manali.
6Days / 5Nights
10 Jan 2021 (Full)
07 Feb 2021 (Filling fast)
07 Mar 2021
11 Apr 2021
- Bock your seat by paying just ₹2000/- at the current discounted price and pay the rest 20 days before the event date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your travel plans up to 20 days prior to your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.
₹1500/- more per person if you need dual sharing accommodation
Note: We will provide you with complete assistance in planning your travel from your hometown to the meeting point. You are free to choose any mode of transportation, be it train, flight or bus as per your budget and convenience.
MEETING POINT: Ambala Cant, Chandigarh airport
TIME: 00:45 Hrs
Day 1: Reach Ambala Cantt Station by 00:45 hrs, pick people from Chandigarh airport at 03:00 hrs and start our journey to Shimla and reach early morning. Do some sightseeing in Shimla, Kufri, visit famous places like Jakhoo Temple, Mall Road, Kakkar Bazaar, Kali Bari Temple, Christ Church. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 2: Time to say goodbye to Shimla. We leave for Kullu early in the morning. Reach Kullu by evening and the night will be for swiss camping music and dance.
Day 3: Post breakfast, we will luxuriate in the river rafting there. Post rafting we will start our journey to Manali. On the way, we will visit the Pandoh dam and the famous Pashmina shawl factory. By evening we will reach the town and roam around the streets of Manali. Have an overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4: Head towards Solang valley. This place is famous for adventure sports like Paragliding, Valley crossing, Zippling, etc. After having some adventure, we will head back to Manali and have a tasty dinner. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 5: We’ll check out from Manali post breakfast and reach Ambala by late-night 23:45 hrs. One can book the train to Delhi from Ambala Cantt after 01:00 hrs on Day 6 to mark an end to the Shimla Manali Trip
HOW TO REACH AMBALA CANTT FROM DELHI
Trains from Delhi to Ambala
DLI HSX EXP (14011)
UTTAR S KRANTI (12445)
JAMMU MAIL (14033)
GOLDEN TEMPLE (12903)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Semi-AC Luxury travel for all internal transfers
- All Sightseeing
- Breakfast and Dinner
- River Rafting
- Complete assistance in all other activities for the best possible rates
- Charges for tour guide and driver
- Basic First Aid
- Government taxes and service charges
- All permits
- Adventure Activities
- Any applicable admit tickets
- Any meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Anything not included in inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identify proof (Original Compulsory)
- Photocopy of your ID proof (Compulsory)
- Shoes and Slipper
- Powerbanks for charging electronic devices
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, etc.
- Pair of clothes as much required (shorts, track pants or any comfortable clothing you wish for)
- Personal medicines
- Sanitary kit
- Bluetooth speakers
- Warm clothes
- Warm shawl or blanket
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
2. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, 2 to 3 days before the trip, and share all the necessary details in it.
3. Is this trip kids friendly?
Yes, kids above the age of 5 can join for this trip.