Hey Scrum Wizards,
We would like to invite you to join our Live Virtual scrum.org Community Meet-up on Friday, 25th September 2020.
Timebox: 120mins I Theme: "Agility with Resilience"
Here is the agenda - Our plan to deviate from...
1. Welcome and Opening - 10mins
2. Opening Keynote by Steve Porter and Nagesh Sharma on "Tips and tricks for scrum teams to act with more resilience in this pandemic - 45mins
3. Remote Facilitation activity using Liberating Structures by Nagesh Sharma - 5mins
4. The curious case of Batch Processes and Scrum by Sachin Panaskar - 20mins
(Summary: Which guidelines/processes a Scrum team can use when they have a process workflow involving a series of steps to be completed before the final output the end users want is generated)
5. Remote Facilitation activity using Liberating Structures by Nagesh Sharma - 5mins
6. The Mighty "Self-organization" by Prabhat Pandey - 20mins
(Summary: Unearthing the potential of self-organization and some of the techniques that enable Scrum Teams acquire this art)
7. Closing with Retrospective - 15mins
Participants Key take-aways:
# Navigating the new ways of working
# The 'What' and 'How' of self-organization
# Tips and Tricks around Remote Work
# Networking with peers and co-learners