Brace yourself for the epic Race- SAMARATHON 2020, organized by AADHAR WELFARE FOUNDATION in association with SHILPAS WELLNESS INSTITUTE and SAMARUN Fitness. This Marathon is unique in its own sense. Set in the mesmerizing beauty of Sanjay Gandhi National Park, it includes three categories comprising of Half Marathon- 21Km,10Km and 5km. Get ready to run amidst the nature, to be completely soaked in a relatively chilled climate.Participants would surely experience blissful vibes here at Borivali National Park.
10Km Runners would start the run from the lakeside and continue to the base of kanheri then return back. 21Km Runners would complete two loops. Kanheri Hills aren't included in the route. You just have to touch the base and return back.
21Km(Timed Run)- 750/-
10Km(Timed Run)- 450/-
5Km Fun Run/Walk (Untimed)- 350/-
Now, lets talk about Cash prizes:
For 21K Male Category,1st Position- 5000/- , 2nd Position- 4000/-, 3rd Position-3000/-
For 21K Female Category,1st Position- 5000/- , 2nd Position- 4000/-, 3rd Position-3000/-
For 10K Male Category, 1st Position- 4000/- , 2nd Position- 3000/- , 3rd Position-2000/-
For 10K Female Category,1st Position- 4000/- , 2nd Position- 3000/-, 3rd Position-2000/-
a) 31-45 Years
c) 60 and Above
Top 3 from above mentioned age categories shall only receive trophies.
These are for position holders,but even if you aren't one,we still give you something for being a part of it. All participants will receive a Jersey, medal, certificate, on route hydration support, energy snacks. We shall also be providing post run breakfast. There are going to be pacers as well to help you achieve your target time.
Free marathon training by certified trainers would be given to registered participants. Details regarding the same would be notified.
Mission of Aadhar Welfare Foundation:
1)To propogate Yoga.
2)To help the Veda research and educational institutes.
3)To help blind people, old age homes and orphanages.
4)To provide relief to the people affected by natural calamities.
5)To provide necessary foodstuffs to settlements based inside National Park.
For Queries, group registrations and sponsorships, please contact
Samved- 9167858708, Divyang- 9768430191, 7021631031
1) Team has the right to reschedule the event in case of unavoidable circumstances like natural calamities,etc and no refund will be provided.
2)Registrations and bibs are non-transferable and cannot be modified.
3) No bib will be distributed on race day
4) Winners will be declared solely on the basis of chip timing and only overall race winners will be announced immediately after the run.
5) First aid and medical facilities will be available on the race day, but organisers will not be liable for any injury, loss or illness that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
6) Any participant found medically unfit will not be allowed to run.
7) Organising team reserves the right to disqualify the runner under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
8) Participants are advised not to carry any valuables on the race day.
9)Organisers will not be responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.