Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems, large-scale, multi-team Agile project team that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two-day class will show you how SAFe framework help organizations connect the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
SAFe defines an approach for scaling Scrum to an enterprise level and dealing with some of the challenges at that level that a team-level process based on Scrum does not address.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe®
Who can attend:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Trainer Name: JayaPrakash Prabhakar
- A seasoned & passionate trainer and coach in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with over 19 years of rich experience in software development, testing and agile coaching.
- Currently dedicating JP’s efforts to transform software enterprises from traditional to Agile methodology. He played various roles like Coach, Quality Leader, Engineering Leader, Developer & Mentor. He is well equipped to help enterprises adapt Agile.
- As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer of engineering practices. He has trained over 1000 professionals and coached 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality / predictability. He won over dozen prestigious awards.
- He has various certifications like CSM, CSPO, CSP, CAL & SPC on Agile space.
- JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing
- He has significant experience in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Lean Start-up, Engineering practices, Product Quality, Leadership, Software Development & Testing.