Runners’ Village is an idea born out of our passion for running, given shape by the observations we’ve had over the years. To not miss, the joy of staying in the middle of nature in a village raised exclusively for fellow runners and their companions is an experience best lived, and not described. The Runners’ Village is a concept village built exclusively for the runners, something that has so far happened only in events like Olympics and Asian Games.
This year to give runners a memorable experience we have associated with few of the best campsites in Bir in the middle of Dhanari Forest. The Runners Village this year will have - Bamboo Cottages, Jungle Safari Tents, Swiss tents, Dome Tents to choose from. From Luxury to budget travellers, there's an alternative for all.
All you need to know about the Runners’ Village
The Runners Village is the idea of extending co-running to co-living during the duration of Bir-Billing Marathon (9th to 11th April 2021) in a makeshift village for runners and those who accompany them for the event.
Here’s some more information on the village:
1. It will include accommodation for 200 people in a grassland amidst the pine tree forests of Himachal Pradesh near the village of Bir.
2. These will be Eco-friendly accommodations with all basic amenities including toilets, charging facilities, blankets, pillows, and food.
3. Three meals (freshly prepared) will be provided to all the guests every day during the duration of their stay.
4. The village isn’t just about living, but about co-living. To celebrate the spirit of running and camaraderie, there will be various activities and events planned. Some of them include campfire, live music, local treks, talks by accomplished athletes and adventurers, shuttle service and more.
5. There will be a platform for runners to share their extraordinary running or travel stories.
How much is the cost:
With the all inclusive package of accommodation, food, sightseeing, activities and travel (to fro from Delhi). Here are various combinations of cost staying, take your pick!
Camp Cedar, Cloud 9 Camps and Mountain Retreat Camps
For 2 nights and 3 days from 9th to 11th April 2021 -
Camp Cedar - Jungle Safari Tents - Twin Sharing - ₹6450/- per person
Cloud 9 Camp - Bamboo Cottage - Twin Sharing - ₹6450/- per person
Cloud 9 Camp - Bamboo Cottage - Triple Sharing - ₹5450/- per person
Swiss Tents - Twin Sharing - ₹5450/- per person
Swiss Tents - Triple Sharing - ₹4450/- per person
Rooms - Twin Sharing - ₹5450/- per person
Rooms - Triple Sharing - ₹4450/- per person
Dome Tents Twin Sharing: ₹3750/- per person
Dome Tents Single Sharing: ₹4750/- per person
Bus to and fro from Delhi/Chandigarh: ₹2500/- per person
For 1 night and 2 days from 10th to 11th April 2021 -
Dome Tents Twin Sharing: ₹2250/- per person
Dome Tents Single Sharing: ₹2750/- per person
- Two nights tent accommodation on dual/triple sharing basis
- Volvo transport to and from Delhi
- 3 meals on Friday, 3 meals on Sat, breakfast on Sunday (All Veg)
- Sightseeing + Hiking + Biking
- Live music performance
- Talks by accomplished Athletes and adventurers
- Shuttle Service to and fro from Runners Village to Bir Landing Site
**For group or corporate participation (10 people or more), write to us on email@example.com
Other important details
Except for couples, friends, and families requesting double occupancy, there will be separate tents for male and female guests.
Runners’ Village is available on advance booking only. We strongly recommend you to book your slot in the run and in the village (and of those accompanying you) at the earliest. The village can accommodate up to 200 people.
For any other queries, suggestions or details, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-7503680807, +91-9879113145