The much awaited RUNATHON is back with the 5th edition run! Runathon2020 will be held at the green township of Lokhandwala, Kandivali adjoining the periphery of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Runathon2020 organised by Satsang Pariwar Youth Wing, invites runners, fitness enthusiasts across the city to participate in this run.
Here are few highlights of the RUNATHON2020 Important dates
Race day – 2nd February 2020 (02/02/2020)
Bib Expo – 1 st February 2019, Saturday bib expo venue will be communicated subsequently. No bibs will be couriered or distributed on the race day.
- 5km Family run - WE BELIEVE THAT THE FAMILY WHO RUN TOGETHER STAY TOGETHER. A great and fun way for the parents to run along with their children. Even individual runners can participate in this event
- 5km Timed Run: Timing chip will be provided in this category.
- 10km: This is a timed run and the electronic timing chip will be provided
Age categories and trophies
- 5 km run categories: Female and male 8yrs and above will be allowed to participate in this category. Top 3 runners both male and female (only runners who opt for timing chip) in open category win Trophies.
- 10 km run categories: Women & Men 14 years and above will be allowed to participated in this category. Both male and female Top 3 runners in open category win Trophies.
- Top 3 Female & male runners in 10 km & 5 km (with running chip) who are residents of Lokhandwala township stand to win separate trophies.
- 5km distance category is allowed for participants of 8 years and above (Born on or before 1 Feb 2012). Participants under 12 years of age should be accompanied by guardian. The parent/guardian also need to register for the run.
- 10km distance category are allowed for participants of 14 years and above (Born on or before 2 Feb 2006)
Race support and nutrition
The venue and the race route will have ample water & nutrition stations. All runners will be provided breakfast post the run. Please retain your bib as a proof of participation in the run. Breakfast will be provided only runners with valid bibs.
Ambulance and medical support would be provided during the run.
Time limit for 10 km – 100 Minutes; 5 km – 60 Minutes. All support stations, volunteers and timing mats will be removed post this time cutoff.
Race affiliation and timing eligibility for other marathons
The event is organized under the aegis of Mumbai Suburban District Athletics Association.
• Electronic timing chip will be given to all participants in 10km. Timing chip is optional for participants of 5km and must be selected at the time of registration.
By submitting the form, I hereby declare that I am physically fit to participate in this event and have attained all necessary physical examination by a registered medical practitioner. I acknowledge that participating in this event may carry some risk to my health. I release the organizers from any liability or any loss or injury which I may suffer while participating in the race. I have read and understood all the “RULES & REGULATIONS” and all the information provided by me in the registration form is correct. Further, I grant full permission to the organizer and all associated organizations to use all event material including photographs and videotape for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation. I give Organizer the right to send me any communication (event, promotion, partners, etc.) via email, SMS, Phone call, Social media & any other channel.
Rules and Regulations
1 Race timing will be recorded on Mat-to- Mat basis i.e. your timing starts/stops when you cross start/finish line.
2 Participants must upload/submit copy of his ID proof for age verification. 5 km non timed (8 years to 14 years) must submit age proof while collecting the bib.
3 Participant must bring below documents for collecting the BIB: a) SMS received after successful registration / Print out of confirmation mail. b) Authority Letter for collecting the BIB of any other participant
4 The BIB allotted to the participant is non-transferable and request for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
5 The BIB properly pinned at 4 corners on the front of your T-shirt is compulsory, without which a participant will not be allowed to take part in the event.
6 Snacks and refreshments will be served to all participants after the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting snacks.
7 Finishers Medal will be given to each participant in all distance categories after finishing the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting the finisher Medal
8 E-certificates can be downloaded by the participant as soon asthey are available on the website post the event.
9 The event organiser reserves the right to modify the Date, Venue, Distance, Race Start time and any other changes related to this event at any given point of time