RUN FOR DIABETES
A LION'S INITIATIVE
(EDUCATE, INSPIRE, SUPPORT)
This event serves the purpose of creating awareness among the masses about complications of diabetes.
8 October 2023.
VENUE - BMCC (Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce)
Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
PARKING - Shri Mahavir Jain Vidyalaya, BMCC College Rd
TIME : 6.30 am to 9.30 am
10KM (Timing Chip competitive Run)
5KM (Fun Run)
All participants get BIB, T-Shirt, Route Support, Breakfast, and E-certificate.
NOTE: LAST DAY TO AVAIL DISCOUNT IS 3RD OCT 2023.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
2. Information sent to the participants on email addresses registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
3. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold the organizer/event management agency/other allied entities responsible for any injury or accident.
4. You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
5. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
6. You agree that the organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness, or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
7. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
8. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
9. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
10. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by the organizer, event management company, other sponsors, or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion, and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
11. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents, or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
12. If for any reason you cannot turn up for bib collection or on race day, you will not be allowed to run and no refund of any form will be given.
13. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent/guardian of the child and that he/She has your permission to take part in the event. You further accept that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.