Considering the COVID OUTBREAK, the Rotary Team has decided to postpone the event to April 2022. We will revert back with complete details asap. Until then we are pausing the ticket purchase. If you need more info then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or whatsapp on +91 9503104824 (Please Whatsapp)
Note: We have created a FREE Ticket for "More Information", Feel free to register through it. We will revert back with new dates and race charges in our next communication.
We, as a generation, are at a juncture in life where we need to realize the dire need to conserve natural resources - what our 1 earth has to offer. This feeling of doing our bit has driven Rotary Club of Amanora Trust to organize something with a passion that will enable people to realize the importance of Water Conservation... The Rotary Club of Amanora Trust believes that there is a greater need to sensitize people from all walks of society towards the sensible use of Water.
It is with this belief that the Rotary Club is bringing people together to run for a real cause. Where the participants and the organizers would feel to have done something rock solid for nature. Let us get together and show our resolve against the enemies of the earth. We urge you to run and showcase your grit to become a role model for the members of the society.
Come let us run and promise ourselves to do as much as we can to conserve mother earth.
Avail EARLY BIRD Discounts !!! Only Valid until 2nd January 2022 !!! Limited Time Offer !!
Flat 15% OFF for All Categories. (Only valid until 2nd Jan 2022 !!)
Flat 20% OFF for Group Booking. (Only valid until 2nd Jan 2022 !!)
Also, win prizes in all categories.
T-Shirts, Medals, On-Route Refreshment, Breakfast and Support included in the ticket.
1. Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
2. Information sent to the participants on the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
3. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold the organizer / event management agency/other allied entities responsible for any injury or accident.
4. You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
5. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
6. You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
7. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
8. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
9. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
10. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, event management company and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
11. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
12. If for any reason you cannot turn up for bib collection or on race day, you would not be allowed to run and no refund of any form will be given.
13. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent/guardian of the child and that He/She has your permission to take part in the event. You further accept that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.