1. Participants have to build a single robot.
2. Robots will be tested for dimensions & safety before each match.
3. Violation of rules will lead to disqualification of the respective team.
4. The winners of the qualifier matches will be declared as per the points they would achieve in the matches.
5. Each match will be of duration 5 minutes and the winner will be decided on the basis of winning criteria.
6. Points will be deducted in case of multiple operators in a single match.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 5 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 300 per team.
(Pay at the event venue)