TONY BIKE CENTRE ( TBC TRAVEL GROUP )
ADVENTURE TOUR OPERATOR
RIDE HIMALAYAS - 2021
MANALI – LEH - MANALI
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
MANALI – JISPA - SARCHU – LEH – PANGONG – NUBRA - KHARDUNGLA - LEH
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
OPEN FOR SOLO & GROUPS
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2021 ARE :
S.N Day 00 Day 01 Day 11
Volvo from Delhi Arrival at Manali Volvo for Delhi
1. 10th June, Thurs. 11th June, Fri. 21st June, Mon.
2. 26th June, Sat. 27th June, Sun. 7th July, Wed.
3. 12th July, Mon. 13th July, Tues. 23rd July, Fri.
4. 29th July, Thurs. 30th July, Fri. 9th Aug., Mon.
5. 14th Aug., Sat. 15th Aug., Sun. 25th Aug., Wed.
6. 30th Aug., Mon. 31st Aug., Tues. 10th Sep., Fri.
7. 16th Sep., Thurs. 17th Sep., Fri. 27th Sep., Mon.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
Day From To Night Stay
Day 00 Volvo from Delhi Manali Overnight journey
Day 01 Arrival at Manali Manali Hotel Stay
Day 02 Manali Jispa Swiss Camps
Day 03 Jispa Sarchu Swiss Camps
Day 04 Sarchu Leh Hotel stay
Day 05 Leh Free Day Hotel Stay
Day 06 Leh Pangong Hotel/Swiss Camps
Day 07 Pangong Nubra Swiss Camps
Day 08 Nubra Leh Hotel Stay
Day 09 Leh Sarchu Swiss Camps
Day 10 Sarchu Manali Hotel Stay
Day 11 Volvo from Manali Delhi Overnight journey
Day 12 Arrival in Delhi ---------------- Back to sweet home
TOUR INCLUDES :
• 350 cc Royal Enfield bike from Manali to Manali.
• Bikes will be given to the riders as per itinerary only and not for the local or free day rides.
• 350 cc Ladakh number bike for 3 days for Leh- Nubra- Pangong and not for local or free day rides.
• Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
• Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi.
• Fuel for the tour (as per the package).
• Bikes / MUV / Tempo Traveler for 3 days to Nubra & Pangong & back to Leh (as per the package).
• 10 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps / guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms.
• Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
• Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Manali till night stay on Day 10 in Manali.
• If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
• Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner). From dinner on Day 01 at Manali till breakfast on Day 11 in Manali.
• Well experienced & skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts & tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
• Support car (more than 10 bikes)
• One bag per bike (Max. 30 ltr.) can be kept in the vehicle (more than 10 bikes) – Manali till leh & Leh till Manali and not for 3 days local sightseeing as it’s not required.
• Overall luggage to be brought for the tour should be maximum 60 ltr. as you have to carry it till your room on your own & no suitcase should be brought on the tour.
• The spare parts/engine oil used on the way or any bike damages on the tour is chargeable.
• Manali Green Tribunal permit / Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong lake (INR 800). In case if, there is any change in the permit cost then the difference will be payable by the traveler at the beginning of the tour.
• Helmets for rider and pillion rider.
• Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable
• TBC - T – Shirt per rider.
• Participation Certificates for each rider.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
• GST @ 5%
Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour is payable as extra directly.
• Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
• If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Manali will be chargeable.
• Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , lunch, extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
• Any kind of state fees for bikes, tolls, parking, traffic challans for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
• Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
• In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side.
• It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE/ it’s associated partners/ hotel owners/ cab owners will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
• 11. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
• Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
• Minimum riders required to start a tour is 6
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
• If, tour is cancelled because of less number of riders then the riders of that group can join the nearest date tour or any other departure from our Leh tours or can take total refund.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Manali.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in, rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
• If, Volvo is not required by the rider then the costing will be Rs.1, 000/ less.
Your safety is our priority.
No compromise on your safety.
Quotation for the Ride Himalayas – 2021
Package Details Package Price in Security deposit Security deposit
INR per person Indians with original Foreign National
Own Bike-Solo Rider- Without Fuel 22000 NA
Own Bike-Dual Rider-Without Fuel 22000 NA
350 cc-Solo Rider-With Fuel 44000 6000 10000
350 cc-Dual Rider-With Fuel 31000 PP
500 cc Bike-Solo Rider-With Fuel 49000 7000 10000
500 cc Bike-Dual Rider- With Fuel 32000 PP
Himalayan-Solo Rider-With Fuel 53500 10000 15000
Himalayan-Dual Rider-With Fuel 35750 PP
Innova / Xylo (min.5 PAX) 34000 per seat
Tempo Traveler (min.10 PAX) 34000 per seat
Riding Gears – Elbow + Knee Guards + Gloves (75 x 9) 675 per tour
Riding Jackets (125 x 9) 1125 per tour
Knee guards+ Jacket+ Gloves (200 x 9) 1800 per tour
2 Seats in backing car 34000 per seat
Bike security deposit is to be paid in cash or by bank transfer.
Security deposit paid in cash or in our account will only be transferred via IMPS in the clients account.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
S.N. DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED
1. Original Driving License
2. 4 passport size photographs
3. 1 original address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
4. 2 photocopies of your address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
5. 2 photocopies of your driving license
6. Original+1 photocopy of the travel/accidental insurance
7. 1 photocopy of the tour itinerary & the hotel list which will be sent by TBC
8. Those who are bringing their own bike should have the original bike RC, pollution & insurance with them.
COVID PRECAUTIONS: Team TBC will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 and will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that traveler. If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken.
NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE RIDE WITHOUT PROPER RIDING GEARS. TONY BIKE CENTRE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RIDE OF A RIDER IF, HE/SHE IS NOT WEARING PROPER RIDING GEARS. NO RISK CAN BE TAKEN ON THESE WORLD’S TOUGHEST ROADS.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5, 000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR.
No. Of Days Before Tour Date Amount Refundable
Up to 60 days or more before tour date 100% refund
Between 45 to 59 days before tour date 75%
Between 30 to 44 days 50% refund
The above are subject to deduction of Rs.2, 000 towards registration charges.
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts. Once the order is confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the attachments and the terms and conditions and have agreed with it.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!
Mala Trehan: 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan: 9811281681