ONE RIDE (Republic Day Ride 2021)
10k / 26k / 50k / 72k / 100k & Earn a ONE Ride MEDAL & Certificate
- a ride for our people
- a ride for our soldiers
- a ride for our nation
RIDE ANYTIME | RIDE ANYWHERE | RECORD YOUR RIDE | SUBMIT ACTIVITY DATA on IR
Facebook event page :
- Most amazing Tri-Colour Medal.
- Personalised finisher certificate.
- Winners in each category will win a super Drifit Indian Marathon T-shirt (Top Male/Female in each category)(Minimum 100 participant in that category)
Email & Mobile in Challenge Registration must match with your IR Account, else the challenge will not be assigned.
ACCESS TO LEADERBOARD AFTER REGISTERING HERE
The registered email & Mobile no is uploaded on Leaderboard of respective challenge and any data submitted with the IR account using same Email & Mobile no will get the access to leaderboard on 26th January Morning.
DATA SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Add Indian Runners as a friend on your running App
- All registered participants will have to Login / Register on www.indianrunners.in for Data submisison.
- Existing Members LOGIN and submit data.
- New Members Please create your account on www.indianrunners.in and submit data
- Once you create your account, please go to your registered email and confirm your account by clicking on confirmation email received.
- Login Now on to www.indianrunners.in and complete your profile. (it is mandatory to complete your profile with correct details, Medals will be couriered to that address only)
- It is mandatory to submit data on www.indianrunners.in. No Alternative to this.
- Email ID used in registration data must be used to submit activity data. if there is any variation in email ID, that has to be informed to us before the last date of data submission. Any communication after that will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Data submission dates will remain active for upto 10 days from the actual run date.
- 10 days will be given to submit the data and the last date to submit data will be Midnight of 4th February.
- STRAVA Users
- STRAVA Users can connect their account with our website and their public activities will start importing automatically and they are not required to submit data manually.
- Steps to connect Strava
Login > Data Submission > Connect with STRAVA (Orange Color button below your name) > Fill Strava Login Details > Authorize.
you are advised to monitor your submissions under Login > Data Submisison > View/Edit Data Submission to make sure your strava activities are getting imported correctly.
- All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Nike+Run CLub / Endomondo / Map My Run / Garmin / Tomtom / Samsung Health / MI fit band / Amazefit watch ......... need to submit their data Manually as per.... Login > Data Submission > Submit your activity section on www.indianrunners.in
- Run Daily with your App and Submit the data on your account data submisison portal or connect your Strava acocunt for automatic import of your public activities. (please note that any activity which is set to be private or friends will not be imported)
- Complete the Challenge by running your self set Target and a beautiful creative Medal will be couriered to your registered address(as mentioned in your profile on www.indianrunners.in)
- E-Certificate can be downloaded online in my account section only as per below mentioned timeline.
if NO DATA : NO MEDAL & NO CERTIFICATE will be awarded
If Same activity submitted multiple times, all of them will be Flagged and considered invalid.
TIMELINE of EVENT
- Event Date : 26 January, 2021
- Last Data Submission Date: 4th February, 2021
- Final Leaderboard Date: 7th February, 2021
- Certificate Publishing Date : 8th February, 2021
- Medal Display Date : 10th February, 2021
- Medal Dispatch Date : 13th February, 2021
For any further details our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp @ +91-7400189911
Send a message on Facebook.com/indrunners
Email us at Support@indianrunners.in
SHARE POST TO CREATE AWARENESS
MORE & MORE...
5th Edition of ONE Ride (India's First Virtual Race)
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances.