COVID-19 has increased the emphasis on both Corporate Stakeholder engagement and Public Sustainable Development which is a global challenge. In order to empower the stakeholders to transform more into business sustainability, Dr Michael Hopkins would enable us to understand the new ways to create Corporate and Public Strategies for the Future. This training will introduce, and be based upon, Dr Hopkins’ new book on CSR and the Big Issues of the Day.
- Corporates - Multinationals
- CSR Practitioners
- Entrepreneurs, MSMEs
- Post Graduate Students
- NGOs and Social Enterprises
- Concepts of CSR, Sustainable Development and links to the Big Issues of the Day
- Understanding the present challenges from the strategy to the operational management level.
- Efficient and effective digitalisation IT intervention to promote CSR and Sustainability
- Managing and transforming during Pandemic as workplace changes from office t home
About Dr Michael Hopkins, Entrepreneur | Author | Keynote Speaker
- Appointed Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts in London (2019)
- Lifetime achievement award in 2014 from Delhi University for his work on “CSR and employment” and then an Honorary Doctorate from London. Nominated as one of the world’s Top 100 thought leaders, 2013 by Forbes.
- Adjunct/Visiting Professor of CSR at George Mason University, Virginia, USA, the Management University of Africa in Nairobi and the Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi.
- Professorships (Middlesex, Brunel, Geneva and George Mason Universities.
- Honorary Doctorate London, Metropolitan University and PhD from Geneva University).
- Worked for IBM, ITT, BAT, the United Nations (ILO in Geneva for 13 years as a senior economist), advises UEFA on CSR RESPECT program), and been an academic (IDS, University of Sussex, UK). Currently CEO MHC International Ltd (London, Geneva, Nairobi).