Townscript Originals brings to you, Raise The Bar - Weekly Workout Challenge.
Perform any 5 below mentioned workouts for 10mins and get an opportunity to win a cash prize of Rs 1000/-
All the exercises are bodyweight exercises and don't need any equipment. The list of workouts and point table is mentioned in the link below.
How does the challenge work?
*Medals to participants crossing the minimum threshold will be couriered post lockdown
Rules and regulations.
1. Perform any 5 exercises for 10mins in 7 days
2. Only exercises mentioned in the list provided will be accepted.
3. The video must be taken in a single take, without any cuts.
4. The video which is being shared must be compressed version and at the beginning of the video, you are showing us the date of the workout.
5. If the attendee performs a plank (or any exercise where points are based on how long the workout is done instead of a number of reps) for 18secs, it will be considered in the 15sec bracket instead of 30secs.
6. For exercises like lunges, step-up knee raises, mountain climbers, both sides will be counted as 1 rep (left leg 1 rep+right leg 1 rep= 1 rep overall), and points will be given accordingly.
7. If a video of 20mins is shared, only the first 10mins from the start of the workout will be considered. This can include rest between sets. Time taken to set up the camera can be eliminated.
8. Participants can perform as many reps as possible for each exercise.