According to HackerRank 2019 report, there are only 22.9% of females are Developers in India. This ratio is still not good :-(
To improve Gender Diversity, we have to come together and let's keep a Goal "Women support each other for Women Betterment".
To start with this Goal in 2020 we 'Railfactory
' ( A division of Sedin Technologies ) organizing an international event "Rails Girls" in Chennai.
Who can attend this workshop?
- Women who have a passion to learn and have no programming background.
- Saleswomen, Marketing women or Quality assurance women can attend this workshop to get aware of the estimates or how developer work.
- Geek Women who are passionate about learning, new language.
- Women who wanted to start a business but don't know how to create a web application.
- Men's can attend this workshop if accompanied by Women
Men can attend this workshop?
Of course!! Our aim is just to increase the ratio of women in IT but we understand "Gender Equality in education.
What you will be learning?
As this one is the "Rails Girls" event so we are going to cover Ruby language and Rails Framework.
- Basics of ruby
- Introduction to MVC
- Creating Web Application using Ruby on Rails
- Designing Web Application using Bootstrap
7th March 2020
If you have any question about the event or want more information contact us on "email@example.com"
Get 10% off on booking of 2 people.
Get 20% off on booking of 3 or more people.
About RailsFactory: In 2006, RailsFactory started with the objective to build successful applications focusing on user-centric design and clean code. We fell in love with Ruby on Rails because of its simplicity and ability to build applications rapidly and today we are one of the largest pure-play RoR development companies globally.