Explore Heritage - Safely & Responsibly
The most favorite visual landmark of Delhi- Qutub Minar has got a new lease of life. It is beautifully lit up, and pierces the darkness of the night sky like a blazing beam of light. It is a visual to behold more beautiful than Eiffel Tower in Paris. The heritage walk will take you inside the Qutub Complex and tell you stories of the art, architecture and history of the Qutub Minar and the other monuments in the complex.
This is one of a kind heritage walk being conducted, first one so far. Join the walk, to have an experience that will make you forget Delhi and its hustle-bustle and take you back in time.
- Pre-registration and booking mandatory.
- For any queries mail at - firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9667218424
- Details of the heritage walk will be mailed to you when you book the tickets
- No guided fees for kids below 5.
- Medium of communication : Hindi and English
- Please note that in case of unavoidable external reasons such as (weather conditions, political rallies, VIP movement, powercut) the walk may be canceled. The participant has the liberty to take another walk by the company against the payment they have made within 30 days since the date of the registered walk. The company does not have refund policy.
Covid- 19 Precautions Taken:
- Wearing mask is mandatory
- Contactless thermal scanner check-up
- 1 meter (3 ft.) distance maintained throughout the walk between each particpant and the speaker.
- Limited participant entry of 20.
- Contactless money transaction
- Arogya Setu App mandatory