Why participate in this event?
Python is easy to use, powerful, and versatile, making it a great choice for beginners and experts alike. Python’s readability makes it a great first programming language, it allows you to think like a programmer and not waste time with confusing syntax.
But why is our event special? There are many courses available in the market which teaches the same thing in python?
These are the reasons,
- The courses that are available in the market are overpriced, they charge a lot of money from the students/learners for limited time availability(6 months/7 months).
- We don't only provide resources like blogs and videos, rather we have created our own python e-books and handbooks that can be helpful for your lifetime.
- Our video explanations will be given on google drive, you can make a playlist of your own for the lifetime. No need to worry about the expiry of courses.
- We provide a chance to get hands-on experience at our GitHub projects which are opensourced. If you perform better, there is a chance to win some swags and join us as an intern.
- Unlike traditional python syntax-based learning, we try to give an insight into why rather than how. For example, consider a simple question, why should we declare "self" as a parameter in every member function of a class. This is rather simple, but many of you might not know why.
What we will study?
|Module Name||Study Topic|
|01||Python Basics, Printing Techniques, Loops, Conditional Statement & Functions|
|02||Object-Oriented Programming Using Python, File Handling|
|03||Basic Data Structures - Dictionaries, Tuples, Lists|
What are the resources available with this ticket?
- Free E-books(from eduAlgo creation)
- On-Demand Video Explanation (We charge a small fee for this only, that you are paying with ticket)
- Github repositories with OpenSource License (You can join as a contributor after learning python)