PUSH-UPS Challenge 2020
200 Push-Ups or more within 10 days between 22nd to 31st March and Earn a Fit Certificate
- A Challenge against your existing fitness level.
- A Challenge against your current personal best.
HOW TO DO?
- The correct setup for a standard push-up is to position your hands shoulder-width apart, or a little bit wider. As you bend your elbows and lower toward the ground, your elbows should be at about a 45-degree angle to your body. Straight up & Repeat !!
ANYONE CAN EXERCISE FROM ANYWHERE
- Personalized certificate of performance in the Push-Ups Challenge 2020.
- 20 Push-ups or more & a total of 200 Push-Ups for 10 Days between 22-31 March 2020.
- Record the video of your Push-Ups
- Post your Video on fb.com/groups/indianrunners
- Submit data on www.indianrunners.in
- Invite your friends in the group, Tag & Challenge them on your video.
ACCESS TO LEADERBOARD AFTER REGISTERING HERE
- All the registered participants with a respective challenge will get access to Leaderboard.
- All new member’s registered email & Mobile numbers are uploaded on Leaderboard of respective challenges.
- And existing members, using the same Email & Mobile numbers, will get access to Leaderboard.
Email & Mobile in Challenge Registration must match with your IR Account, else the challenge will not be assigned.
- Login/ Register > Data Submission > Submit activity > Fitness section on www.indianrunners.in
- Do Push-Ups Daily and Submit the count on your account data submission portal
- Video of your activity must be uploaded on Indian Runners FB Group @ facebook.com/groups/indianrunners
- Every participant must check the Leaderboard to ensure his/her data is reflecting there and all performance is duly recorded. no queries will be entertained under any circumstances at the end of the challenge related to name/data not reflecting on the leaderboard.
- E-Certificate can be downloaded online in the “My Certificate” section, as per the below-mentioned timeline.
if NO DATA: NO CERTIFICATE will be awarded
TIMELINE of CHALLENGE
- Registration Starts: 15th March
- Event Dates: 22nd March to 31st March
- Last Date Submission Date: 1st April
- Final Leaderboard Date: 2nd April
- Certificate Publishing Date: 2nd April
For any further details, our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp @ 7400189911
Send a message on facebook.com/indianrunners.in
Email us at email@example.com
SHARE POST TO CREATE AWARENESS
MORE & MORE...
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.