Pune Women’s Half Marathon 2020 - March 8, 2020
Pune Women's Half Marathon is an event to celebrate womanhood and a woman’s own revolution. It is the largest women's only half marathon in India! It's a celebration of the ability of each individual woman to transform generations by transforming herself. Join us for a top-rated running experience. The event is a platform to bring all women from different walks of life to experience the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
All participants will receive t-shirts, medals, bibs, breakfast, along with a Zumba
warm-up and cool down. Timing chip and an e
-certificate are ONLY for 10km and 21km runners. There are NO e
-certificates for the 5km run.
This is an AIMS certified route!
Prizes for 10km and 21km winners (open category).
Registrations are limited
- Register Soon!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there an age limit for participation?
=> Yes. To participate
in the 10km or 21km category, one must be 18 years old or older as
of March 8, 2020. Anybody applying and found to be underage will be automatically disqualified
2. I did not get any email for my registration; what should I do?
* Make sure your internet is working.
* Check your spam mail. Make sure to check emails received from Townscript’s email address.
* Check the same email ID, which you registered with.
* Still, facing a problem? Mail us at email@example.com, using your registered email address.
3. I registered for the event, but now I cannot participate
in it. Could I get a refund?
=> Once registered, no cancellations, change of categories, or refunds will be entertained
5. What is the last date to apply?
=> Registrations will close on February 22nd, 2020 or once the running slots for each category are full, whichever is earliest. There are limited slots for each category, so registrations will close as soon as each category is full. Therefore, register early and save your running spot!
6. I have made a mistake in the registration fields; how do I change it?
=> Please e-mail us the discrepancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Will there be e
-certificates or prizes for the 5km category?
=> No. There are no prizes or e
-certificates for the 5km category.