**** Indian residents: Call @ 9850994515 for applicable fees. ****
About Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO-I) Workshop:
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is a 2-day intensive course that focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of products and systems. Through theory, case studies and hands-on group activities, the participants will learn (and also validate) their understanding of being a professional Product Owner and the importance of empiricism in product development.
PSPO-I Course Coverage:
- In the PSPO course, the participants will enhance their understanding of the breadth of the Scrum Product Owner accountability. After attending the PSPO course, the participants will:
- Have a clearer understanding of the mechanics of Scrum,
- Know how the accountabilities and responsibilities of the Scrum Product Owner,
- Be able to set up an inspiring vision and the strategic goals for their products,
- Understand about and lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for their products, thereby maximizing the value of the products,
- Develop release strategies and forecasting capability with Scrum,
- Learn to engage effectively with Scrum Teams and stakeholders,
- Identify the right metrics to track the creation of value through the product,
- Learn how to validate the value of the product, and
- Effectively increase the overall business agility.
Why training by Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)?
- All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO-I) certification assessment of value $200.
- Another FREE attempt of PSPO-I ($200) if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class AND if the participant doesn't pass in the first attempt.
- Course reference guide as soft copy
- Additionally, participants can claim 14 SEUs and/or PDUs towards their Scrum Alliance and PMI certificate renewal.
Who is this course for:
The PSPO course is relevant for all involved in product development by applying the Scrum framework. This course is specifically designed for those taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner and responsible for a product’s success in the market.
- Product Owners / Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- All Scrum Practitioners.
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
For more details, please call Dipti Gupta at (+91)-9850994515 or email at contact@ScaleUpConsultants.com