**** Indian residents: Call @ 9850994515 for applicable fees. ****
About Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM-II) Workshop:
Professional Scrum Master™ II (PSM II) course is an advanced Scrum Master class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. This course helps the participants to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master while diving deep into how they serve the Development Team, Product Owner and the organization.
PSM-II is a certified training from Scrum.org that will help you prepare for the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification assessment. The PSM II certification assessment is an advanced assessment and relies heavily on your own experience using scrum, and how you would apply Scrum in particular circumstances. Those that pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM II Certification as an indication of their advanced knowledge and abilities pertaining to Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master.
PSM Course Coverage:
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
Dealing with team conflict
- Supporting the Development Team, Products Owner, Management and Stakeholders.
The Importance of a "Done" Increment & The Sprint Goal
The role of management in Scrum, and understanding the challenges of middle management
Scrum Master as a change agent
Why training by Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)?
- One FREE attempt of PSM II assessment, of value $250.
- Another FREE attempt of PSM II ($250) if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class
- AND if the participant doesn't pass in the first attempt
- $200 discount (40%) on PSM III assessment
- Course reference guide as soft copy
- Additionally, participants can claim 14 SEUs and/or PDUs towards their Scrum Alliance and PMI
- certificate renewal.
This course is particularly beneficial for all those responsible for getting the most out of Scrum, such as Scrum Masters, managers, leadership, Product Owners, and Scrum Team members.
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
For more details, please call Dipti Gupta at (+91)-9850994515 or email at contact@ScaleUpConsultants.com