BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. India is a Bioinformatics company with expertise in conducting Online & Onsite Workshops, Training, Novel Research Projects & Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics around the world since 2010. Being proficient in Drug Discovery & Designing, MD Simulations, NGS Data Analysis, and Gene & Genome Editing by CRISPR/Cas9 to date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professors, company executives, etc across the world.
As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS-ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is 100 % practical application of technology which is the main reason for BEING A LEADER in the sector for the last 10 years. To view the pictures of our previous events click here-1
and click here-2
. To view, the listing of upcoming events kindly click here
and our previous workshops can be viewed here
. To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel
We have launched a 2-hour workshop on Precision Cancer Medicine Research in which we will give you a complete overview of the technology.
On successful completion of the course participation certificate will be provided. Recorded video session will be available after the session for the registered participants.
- Introduction to Precision medicine, Human Genetics, and Genomics
- Omics Techniques and their Application to Genomic Medicine
- Clinical Interpretation of Precision Diagnostics and Response Monitoring
- Clinical Bio-Informatics
- Treatment, Pharmacogenomics, Clinical Trials, and Experimental Cancer Therapeutics
- Global Perspective on Molecular Pathology, Imaging, and Early Detection
- Onco-Immunology and Genomics
- Precision cancer medicine challenges and opportunities
- Explore different databases, tools, and software
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies.
T & C
- It is recommended to provide GMAIL email address while registering.
- Once you register and pay kindly relax. The session will be conducted on Zoom/Google Meet and the link will be sent to you by email 2 hours before the session.
- 1 hour prior to the course if you have not received the email to join the meeting in your inbox then kindly check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
- If you have not received the email in your SPAM/JUNK folder then send an email to email@example.com
- For Question & Answer, you should note down your queries and after the course, you can post in the CHATBOX of ZOOM which will be answered when the session gets over.
- All the time you have to turn your mic OFF. If you have questions, please note them down, and later during the Q & A session, you can ask.
- Video recording of the session will be provided on the next day of the session.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Private Limited, India reserves to right of admission/removal of participants in the courses. There will be no explanation for any such act of ours.