Date : June 19th, 2022 to June 26th, 2022
Venue : It is a Virtual Run, you can decide to rum at your place at your time.
Details of the run is available at www.thepowairun.com
Please follow us on
You can start the race anytime from 00:00 hours on June 19th, 2022 until 23:59 hours on June 26th, 2022
The race needs to be completed in 1 go.
Age Limit to buy a ticket :
4km – NO AGE LIMIT (under 12 to be accompanied by an adult)
10km – 12 years+
21km – 18 years +
The team Powai Run needs your support for for the committee service projects we undertake.
You have supported us for all these years. We need your support and we look forward to you, your family and friends running to ensure we can continue the work we have been doing for all these years.
Run Category Fee
21Km –Rs. 599
10Km –Rs. 599
4Km – Rs. 599
not including GST @ 18%
We will be sending the T-shirt and medal to your address within 60 days from 26th June 2022.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please go through the instructions carefully.
- While running (outdoors/indoors) make sure you adhere to all the guidelines issued by the local authorities and maintain proper social distancing.
- If you are running a lesser distance chosen by you, it will lead to disqualification. (Eg. If you choose to run 10KM, a distance of 9.9KM will be accepted but if you are running less than 9.9Km it will lead to disqualification) so please make sure you are running the distance chosen.
- The runner has to complete the chosen distance in one go, not in breaks and on a single day. You can run in between 19th June to 26th March, 2022 as per your convenience. (For Eg. If you chose 4KM, then please make sure you are completing the distance chosen)
- All the registered runners must have received a confirmation mail with a link to upload their run data as soon as they finish the run.
- Kindly search your inbox with the subject line: Your Registration and Activity Upload Link for Powai Run 2022, The upload link will be available in that mail.
If you are unable to upload the run data at first, kindly try again after sometime.
- You can click on the button in your ticket confirmation mail and it will open up the Run Data Upload Page for you. You can upload your run data till 27th June 23:59hrs. The Run Data Upload window will be valid from 19th June 00:00hrs - 27th June 23:59hrs.
- You can record your run via your GPS based watch Garmin/Fitbit, or you can also use your mobile run tracking apps like Strava, Nike Run Club, MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Adidas Running.
- While taking the screenshot of the app please make sure that the distance and duration of your run are clearly visible. Screenshot showing no. of steps taken will not be valid. We are also attaching the sample screenshot and guidelines related to it.
- Leaderboard link and the E-certificate will be made available to you in 7 days after the successful verification of your run data. Will keep you posted on that.