With the business tools right in your arsenal, it's time for moving a step forward and presenting your idea to the world.
It's often said that a pitch deck can make or break a start-up. Hence, here we are, share With the business tools right in your arsenal, it's time for moving a step forward and presenting your idea to the world in a few tips to make the perfect pitch deck!
- Keep a consistent look throughout your presentation: Use a specific template and a specific colour scheme.
- Limit one idea to each slide: Even if you can't afford to use more slides, do not try to fit too many concepts into one slide.
- Make the presentation visually appealing: Use less text and more pictures, graphs, etc. to convey your idea.
- Make the text easy-to-read: Avoid using too many bullet points and use large font size, around 28 pts for the body and 32-44 pts for the headings.
- While there are many formats for a pitch deck, remember to answer three important questions- "Why should people care about this?", "What is your solution and how will it work?", "Are you and this idea, a good investment?" since these define you and your start-up.
- For Pitching Deck Templates you can refer - httos://visme.co/blog/best-pitch-decks/
- There will be two rounds on 26th and 27th March and each team has to present their idea in 6 minutes followed by a 4 minutes Q/A round by the judges.
- Winning Team : INR 20000 + Airpods to each Member
- First Runner-Up : INR 15000 + Google Mini to each Member
- Second Runner-Up : INR 10000 + Google Mini to each Member
- There will be recognition and awarding of various NewGen projects throughout India with awards such as Best NewGen Innovative Project, Best NewGen Idea Project, Best NewGen Tech Project.
- E-Certifcates of participation recognised by IIIC, IIIT Allahabad, IIT Bombay Sine Bussiness Incubator, Zone Startup India, IIIT Allahabad Newgen IEDC
- T-Shirts to all the participents.
NOTE : There will be t-shirts only for all the participants who will be presentiing in the Prelims Round.
Registration Cum Idea Submission
Deadline : 24th March 12 PM
*The idea submission is included in the registration form on townscript
* Idea Submission should be in PDF format
The Proposal PDFto be submitted with the form may carry complete details about the student projects including financial requirement and the possible market for the product. The project information may cover the following aspects:
-The technology behind the product/service
-Possible innovation at a later stage
-The market (the size of the market and its growth potential)
Prelims Round :
26th March (Day 1 Esummit) : 2:30 PM - 5 PM
Final Round :
27th March (Day 2 Esummit) : 10:30 AM - 12:30 AM
B-Pitch Form Filling cum Idea Submission Deadline - 24th March 12 PM IST
*We have a partnership with IIT Bombay Sine Bussiness Incubator, Zone Startup India, IIIT Allahabad Newgen IEDC with will help your idea convert into reality with their support and mentorship and maybe a seed funding.