Pimpri Chinchwad Half Marathon is an event to celebrate the Joy of Running . The event will unleash the Athlete within you and make it a memorable moment of your life .
The route will take you to experience the most developed area in PCMC . The beauty of Linear Garden while running will give you an experience never before. So ,grab your heat gear ,lace up your shoes and join in for most awaited Run in the Smart city of PCMC.
Distance Category : 21km / 10 km / 5km run.
Location : PCMC Playground, Pimple Saudagar, Pune - 27
Route: PCMC Playground - Shivar Chowk - Kokane Chowk - Nashik Phata - Back to PCMC Playground.
Date : 5th December 2021
What you get : T-Shirt, Finisher's Medal, Timing e-Certificate, Zumba warm up and cool down, Hydration, Route Support, Medical support, Post Run Delicious Breakfast, Trophy and Cash Prizes for winners, free running pics and lots of Fun!
Terms, Conditions & Rules
● Requests for participation cancellation, transfer of participation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
● Individual & Group entries for half marathon, 10K and 5K Run categories shall be accepted.
● Half Marathon applicants must be 16 years as on 05 December 2021
● 10K applicants must be 12 years as on 05 December 2021
● 5K Run is open to all. However, applicants under 12 years must be accompanied by a guardian/parent.
● Half marathon, 10K and 5K will be timed events.
● Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
● On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email and SMS confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
● Runners will receive an email and sms with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day.
● You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
● Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event.
● KiShaan Sports reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
● No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
● If you tamper with the BIB tag in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official timing certificate recording your finish times. No Chip, No Timing, No Prize Money.
● Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
● Every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
● Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
● Photographs taken of runners during any event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event. Also the pics would be Random, no complaints for 'no photos' of any participants would be not entertained.
● It is mandatory for the participant to collect his/her running number bib personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, runner can send his/her authorized representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Authorized representative must carry with him/her:
a) Soft Copy of Confirmation Email/SMS with BIB Number details.
b) Soft Copy of Photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card or passport) of the confirmed participant.
● In case of any unfortunate incidence, natural calamity or any permission hassle the event gets delayed or cancelled, The Organizer has the sole discretion right to decide about any refund amount to be given.
● The Organizer has the sole right to change the Venue in case of any difficulty /permissions /convenience and safety of the participants.
● Winners will be decided on the basis of gun timing, not bib tag chip timing.
● Age category winners will have to provide age proof documents, then only prize amount will be handover.
Note: Please note all statuary rules and regulations related to COVID-19 laid down by the Govt. Authorities to be followed, and all participants are abided for it.