!!! Pawna Lakeside camping !!!
Location - Pawna lake near Lonavala.
Weekends : Every Saturday
Weekdays : On Request
Cost - 1000/- (per person person)
Check In time - 4pm
Check out time - 11am
Minimum 8 people are required for a trip
What all things are included:
- Breakfast, Dinner, and BBQ
- Pillows & Blankets
- Music system
- Outdoor Sport
- Entry Charges
- First Aid
- Reach campsite on your own, location will be provided. (More information is provided below)
- Get freshen up and enjoy breakfast to energize yourself for sporting and activities.
- The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. Play Volleyball, cricket, and other activities or one can just relax and unwind on till sunset .
- After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawna Lake
- Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg or Non Veg. One can enjoy late night dance floor with music amidst nature.
- Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, damsharas etc
- Live music / Storytelling / Stand Up ( Any one of these or more or none ,this is an add on service by us and comes as surprise to you )
- Early morning walk up call for those who want to enjoy sunrise.
- Awesome sunrise view
- Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
- Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
- Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
Things to Carry !!
- ID Proof
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
How to reach the campsite :
- Reach lonavala station and ask us to arrange cab for you till campsite with return journey. It will cost rs 2500 and can be shared among 10 people (Either your friends or other campers).
- Drive directly to the campsite , GPS location would be shared on WhatsApp post registration .
- To reach Lonavala Station more information will be provided like train no, timing and charges in whatsapp group.
OUR POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of booking amount will be refunded
- If the booking is cancelled 5 day before event date, then no refund will be given, but 50% of booking amount will be compensate for next trip
Lakshit - 9082333741 | Steve - 8108072459
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Ans:-.Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Ans: Yes, Limited BBQ . One can buy too later at an additional cost, the additional cost of BBQ Chicken will be between INR 400 - 600 per Kg.
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans: Tent will be set up under Shade due to unexpected Rains. The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed ?
Ans: Yes , however we don't serve it . Please bring your own booze .