Kirkpatrick silver level certification provides the structure and support you need to successfully execute a complete program evaluation plan. Its blend of cutting-edge skills and ongoing support begins with a full-day session during which participants share a formal progress report and obtain expert and peer feedback in a conversational environment. The program is limited to 30 or fewer participants to ensure that you receive personalized attention and feedback on your program progress.
During this program and through formal, ongoing support, you will learn the key questions to ask during data collection and analysis, as well as how to use that information to ensure maximum on-the-job application and subsequent results. You also will learn how to identify and leverage success factors for future initiatives. Common challenges and their solutions will be discussed in large and small group discussions.
The program concludes with the creation of individual action plans for program execution and final reports. Silver level certification is obtained after the participant makes a final presentation of the program’s outcome and results to Kirkpatrick Partners via a conference call scheduled within 12 months of course attendance.
This program is conducted in English and starting on August 23rd. All live sessions are from 10:00 am - 01:00 pm.
- Session 1:- 23 August 2021
- Session 2:- 24 August 2021
- Session 3:- 25 August 2021
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is appropriate for all professionals who wish to create program plans that maximize organizational value while minimizing resources employed, and to demonstrate that value to key stakeholders.
Participants come from corporations, government agencies, military branches, training companies and consulting firms. There are no prerequisites for this program.
More experienced professionals report that this program teaches them new information they did not know about the four levels and corrects misinformation.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Analyze evaluation data to make educated decisions during program implementation
- Identify program success factors and results
- Create a compelling report and presentation of ultimate program value for stakeholders
All participants will receive:
- Pre-work reading and assignment
- Interaction with other professionals during and after the program
- Workbook including templates, tools and examples
- Copy of the book Training on Trial
- Action plan to create and present final program report to earn credential of silver level certification, certificate of completion and lapel pin
- On demand conference calls
- Follow-up modules via email
- Informal consulting via phone/email for one year from date of program attendance
Your program workbook will be provided as a downloadable PDF prior to the session. Please plan to print it out for easy reference throughout the program. It was designed to be printed in full color and double-sided.
Before you register for a workshop, it is important that you read and understand the Cancellation Policy.
1. If you need to cancel a workshop
- If you are unable to attend your booked workshop and it’s more than 14 days in advance of the start date, then we can offer a transfer to the same course on an alternative date, providing there are places available or a course is planned for the future.
- If the cancellation is within 14 days of your workshop I’m afraid we are unable to offer a refund. We do appreciate that sometimes-unforeseen circumstances may mean that you can’t attend so we are happy for you to send along a colleague/friend to take your place. We will need their name and contact details prior to the workshop.
2. Our right to cancel a workshop
- Should we need to cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, we will aim to give you as much notice as possible of the cancellation.
- We will give you a full refund or if you prefer a transfer to an alternative available course, space permitting. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any liability for travel or other costs.
3. Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable. We do appreciate that sometimes, unforeseen circumstances may mean they cannot be used and we are happy for them to be transferred to a colleague/friend.