The Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification Program - Bronze Level online program comprises 5 online sessions facilitated live by Kirkpatrick Certified Facilitators. Each session is of a 3-hour duration.
During this program, you will learn the four levels, receive a downloadable participant manual filled with examples and templates that you may borrow and adapt to build your own Blended Evaluation Plan® tools, and gain a complete understanding of what each level measures. You will also explore the reasons why evaluation is critical to training success and hear case studies and success stories from companies that have used the model effectively. You will learn tactics to help you to allocate training resources effectively. A focus of this program is the exploration of how to ensure that what is learned transfers to on-the-job behaviors. You will learn why training alone is not enough and receive guidance to ensure that what you teach actually gets used on the job.
This program is conducted in English and begins on November 16th. All live sessions are from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm IST.
Session 1: November 16, 2021
Session 2: November 18, 2021
Session 3: November 23, 2021
Session 4: November 25, 2021
Session 5: December 1, 2021
Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification Program - Bronze Level
The Kirkpatrick Model comprises the foremost evaluation methodology in the world. Through our partnership with the Kirkpatricks you will learn the true and correct methodology and apply it your own program to maximize the business results. This course is limited to 20 or fewer attendees to ensure you receive personalized attention and the opportunity to participate.
During this course you will learn the Four Levels, receive a participant manual filled with examples and templates that you may borrow and adapt to build your own tools, and gain a complete understanding of what each level measures. You will also explore the reasons why evaluation is critical to training success and hear case studies and success stories from companies that have used the model effectively. You will learn the Kirkpatrick Decision-Making Model to help you to allocate training resources effectively.
A unique feature of this course is the exploration of how to ensure that what is learned transfers to on-the-job behaviors. You will learn why training alone is not enough, and receive guidance to make sure that what you teach actually gets used on the job. You will receive a grade and personalized comments for your own evaluation plan you submit at the end of the course to become certified.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is appropriate for all professionals who wish to create program plans that maximize organizational value while minimizing resources employed, and to demonstrate that value to key stakeholders.
Participants come from corporations, government agencies, military branches, training companies and consulting firms. There are no prerequisites for this program.
More experienced professionals report that this program teaches them new information they did not know about the four levels and corrects misinformation.
- Objectively determine where to allocate training resources to create the most business impact.
- Create an effective program evaluation plan that maximizes business results and minimizes resources employed.
- Define the critical difference between effective training and training effectiveness.
- Identify appropriate evaluation methods and tools for any program.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Interaction throughout the workshop
- Workbook including templates, tools, and examples
- Copy of the book - Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- Post workshop assignments
- Grading and personalised feedback on your individual evaluation plan
- Certificate of completion and certification credential
- Three months of follow-up via email
- Informal consulting via phone/email for one year from date of certification
Your program workbook will be provided as a downloadable PDF prior to the session. Please plan to print it out for easy reference throughout the program. It was designed to be printed in full color and double-sided.
Before you register for a workshop, it is important that you read and understand the Cancellation Policy.
1. If you need to cancel a workshop
- If you are unable to attend your booked workshop and it’s more than 14 days in advance of the start date, then we can offer a transfer to the same course on an alternative date, providing there are places available or a course is planned for the future.
- If the cancellation is within 14 days of your workshop I’m afraid we are unable to offer a refund. We do appreciate that sometimes-unforeseen circumstances may mean that you can’t attend so we are happy for you to send along a colleague/friend to take your place. We will need their name and contact details prior to the workshop.
2. Our right to cancel a workshop
- Should we need to cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, we will aim to give you as much notice as possible of the cancellation.
- We will give you a full refund or if you prefer a transfer to an alternative available course, space permitting. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any liability for travel or other costs.
3. Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers are non-refundable. We do appreciate that sometimes, unforeseen circumstances may mean they cannot be used and we are happy for them to be transferred to a colleague/friend.