Indian Marathon- OCTOBER Challenge 2019
A Step forward to motivate you in a better way. Now you can also set your target days.
Select your Targeted Running Days Minimum 5 / 10 / 21 &
Run 2 / 5 / 10 Kms or more Daily.
Earn a CHALLENGER MEDAL & Challenger Certificate.
- Competition against your existing fitness level.
- Competition against your current personal best.
- Competition against your fear.
ANYONE CAN RUN FROM ANYWHERE
Facebook event page :
- Most amazing GUARANTEED designer Medal.
- Personalized certificate of performance in October 2019.
- Lucky 7 qualifiers in each running category will have a chance to be a Lucky draw participant.
- Lucky 3 qualifiers in the cycling category will have a chance to be a Lucky draw participant.
RUNNING CHALLENGE has 3 Categories
BASIC: Select your self-set target 2/5/10 Kms and Run for a minimum of 5 days or more.
ADVANCE: Select your self-set target 2/5/10 Kms and Run for a minimum of 10 days or more.
PRIME: Select your self-set target 2/5/10 Kms and Run for a minimum of 21 days or more.
- Total target distance for no. of days to be submitted in your IR account.
- Any day below your self-set target will not be counted in the number of qualified days on the leaderboard.
- You can split the activities into one or more parts but it has to be completed on the same day.
- Anyone Anywhere & Anytime can run
- Select your self target 50/100/200/300/500/750/1000/2000 Kms
- There is no daily limitation.
- There is no minimum or maximum limit for any ride.
- The total self-set target has to be achieved within the limit of October 1st to October 30th.
- Anyone Anywhere & Anytime can ride.
What I Should Do After Registration?
- Log in to your Indian Runners Account.
- Verify / Update Address.
- Submit Data.
- Monitor Leaderboard.
- Post your Activities on FB group to inspire others (optional)
- Check Timeline of the event
How to create MY INDIAN RUNNERS LIFETIME FREE Account?
It's a LIFETIME ACCOUNT for ALL the Challenges of Indian Runners.
All New users have to Create their Indian Runners (IR) lifetime account only once on www.indianrunners.in.
Existing users can log in to their IR account.
Steps to Create an IR account
- Go to www.indianrunners.in
- Click on the Login button on the top right corner of home page: A window opens
- Click On “New to Indian Runners? Register here”, placed at the bottom of a pop-up window.
- A new window opens, fill in your name, email id and mobile number, which must be the same as at the time of event registration.
- Click on “Register” (It will send a confirmation email to your registered email id.).
- Click on “Confirm Account” by logging into your email account.
- Once confirmed, It redirects you to the Indian runner's login window with the message “Your Account has been Activated”.
- Log in with your registered email id and default password as a mobile number. You can change the password once you Login.
- And Fill all the required details correctly in your personal free lifetime Indian Runners account.
ACCESS TO LEADERBOARD AFTER REGISTERING HERE
- The leaderboard will be generated on the event start date.
- All the registered participants with the respective challenge will get access to Leaderboard.
- And existing members, using the same Email & Mobile numbers, will get access to Leaderboard.
How to Submit MY DATA?
There are TWO Ways to Submit Activity
- Automatic Import- STRAVA / Garmin / Apple watch / TomTom / Fitbit Users: STRAVA users can connect their respective accounts with their IR Account. Activities like Run/Ride will be imported automatically if the activity is marked as Public.
Steps to connect Strava
- Login > Data Submission > Connect with STRAVA (Orange Color button below your name) > Fill Strava Login Details > Authorize Indian Runners.
- You are advised to monitor your submissions under Login > Data Submission > View/Edit Data Submission to make sure your Strava activities are getting imported correctly.
- Steps to connect Garmin / Apple watch / TomTom / Fitbit
- Above users can pair their watches with Strava account
- Connect strava as per the above steps with an IR account.
- Note: Any activity which is set to be private or friends and the activity which is not Run/Ride will not be imported
2. Manual Submission:
- All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Nike+Run CLub / Endomondo / Map My Run / Garmin / Tomtom / Samsung Health / MI fit band / Amazefit watch .. need to submit their data Manually as per the process.
- Login > Data Submission > Submit activity section on www.indianrunners.in
- Choose the Data type you need to submit.
- Fill in all the required details.
- You just have to submit any ONE either LINK or SCREENSHOT of your Activity.
- Click on “Save Running/Riding Data” respectively.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Email ID used in registration data must be used to submit activity data. if there is any variation in email ID, that must be reported to us within the first 7 days of a challenge starting. Any communication after that will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- All details should be duly filled in your IR Account. As Medal will be couriered on the Address provided in your IR account.
- The athletes have to choose sport as Run / Ride while recording the activity. Any other sport will not be considered.
- It is mandatory to submit data on www.indianrunners.in No Alternative to this.
- Multiple registrations can be done only with all the details of each participant, if you use a single email id for all, NO access will be granted to other participants.
- Data submission dates will remain active for up to 10 days from the actual run date. After that dates will be locked.
- Every participant must check the Leaderboard once a week to ensure his/her data is reflecting there and all performance is duly recorded. no queries will be entertained under any circumstances at the end of the challenge related to name/data not reflecting on the leaderboard.
- E-Certificate can be downloaded online in the “My Certificate” section, as per the below-mentioned timeline.
- For any other question, you can seek help from FAQ section on www.indianrunners.in
A Super challenger title will be awarded to those participants who will qualify the 6 months challenge in the calendar year i.e. Jan’19 – Dec’19. they can also claim by paying the prescribed fees for a trophy online from their IR account after that,
A Super-Duper challenger title will be awarded to those participants who will qualify the 12 months challenge in the calendar year i.e. from Jan’19 - Dec’19. they can also claim by paying the prescribed fees for their super-duper trophy from their IR account after.
if NO DATA: NO MEDAL & NO CERTIFICATE will be awarded
TIMELINE of EVENT
- Event Dates: 1st to 31st October
- Final Leaderboard Date: 11th November
- Medal Display Date: 15th November
- Medal Dispatch Date: 16th November
- Certificate Publishing Date: 14th November
For any further details, our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp @ 7400189911
Send a message on facebook.com/indianmarathon
Email us at email@example.com
SHARE POST TO CREATE AWARENESS
MORE & MORE...
19th Edition of the Most exciting Monthly Running Challenge.
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.