Hindi Divas is celebrated on the 14th of September, to commemorate the adoption of the Hindi language, written in Devanagari script, as one of the two official languages of the Republic of India by Constituent Assembly of India. To this end, several people rallied and lobbied pan-India in favour of Hindi, such as Beohar Rajendra Simha along with Hazari Prasad Dwivedi, Kaka Kalelkar, Maithili Sharan Gupt and Seth Govind Das. As such, on the 50th birthday of Beohar Rajendra Simha on the 14th of September 1949, the efforts came to fruition following the adoption of Hindi as an official language.
Run: Participants can choose the running category for either 5 Kms, 10 Kms, 21 Kms, 42 Kms.
For participants below 12 years of age can run for 2 Kms, 3 Kms, 5 Kms.
Ride: Participants can choose Cycling category for either 5Kms, 10 Kms, 21 Kms, 42 Kms, 50 Kms, 100 Kms.
For participants below 12 years of age can ride for 3 Kms, 5 Kms, 10 Kms.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Run / Ride can be done on any day from 12th to 16th September 2020. Participants will run / ride on his / her own responsibility.
2. Participants can do indoor run / walk / cycle if not allowed for outdoors due to Pandemic / Lockdown.
3. Participants have to record their activity from mobiles using Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club, Fit Bit, Endomondo, Runkeeper, Samsung Fit, Addidas, Runtastic.
4. Participants have to qualify atleast the minimum kilometers criteria in Run / Cycle (i.e., 5 kms)
5. Run / Cycle data should be submitted on our Strava Club and on our Event Manager WhatsApp Number: +91- 730 415 4155 or visit: https://goldengateawards.in/
Join Our Strava Club: https://www.strava.com/clubs/591820