1. 16 hours of workshop from a Microsoft Certified Partner and PMI® Approved Training Provider
You will learn:
- How to initiate a project,
- How to plan your project by...
- Creating a good WBS,
- Creating Gantt Chart
- Defining dependencies and estimates,
- Defining resources and allocating them to activities,
- Critical Path Analysis,
- Performing Crashing & Fast Tracking
- Optimizing scheduled
- Optimizing resources
- Identifying resources over-allocation and leveling it.
- How to track the project by updating actuals from team members
- How to generate to communicate project status to stakeholders
2. Tea/Coffee/Lunch for both days
3. Crisply prepared workshop handouts
4. A certificate of 16 hours of training
5. Post training support to resolve issues or help in implementation
6. 16 pre-approved PDUs for PMP credential holders
It is 80% practical so you need to bring your laptop.
Go to following link for more details about this Instructor led MS Project Training in Live Virtual Classroom