BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. India is a Bioinformatics company with expertise in conducting Workshops, Training, Novel Research Projects & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics and is in business since 2010. Being proficient in Drug Discovery & Designing, MD Simulations, NGS Data Analysis, and Gene & Genome Editing by CRISPR/Cas9 to date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculty, professors, company executives, etc across the world.
As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS-ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is 100 % practical application of technology which is the main reason of BEING A LEADER in the sector for the last 10 years. To view the pictures of our previous events click here-1
and click here-2
. To view, the listing of upcoming events kindly click here
and our previous workshops can be viewed here
. To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel
Innovation & creativity is an integral part of the BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd and we always launch new programs on the newest topics. We have launched a 4-day Online Technical Training and hands-on Workshop on Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis | Meta-transcriptomics. It will be an extensive 3-day training program in which every day 90 minutes interactive training sessions will be conducted to give the user a unique learning experience. On successful completion of the course participation certificate will be awarded.
As it is 100% hands-on training program participants will run the processes on their own computer systems having Windows/ Mac/ Linux with a unique learning experience.
- Experiment setup
- Sequencing data generation
- Data QC
- Introduction to galaxy server
- Pipeline setup for analysis
- Species abundance, host identification, phylogeny, antibiotic resistance
- Construction of Microbiome
A functional readout of the gut microbiome is necessary to enable precise control of any microbiome’s functions, which support either human health, environment, water health and helps to prevent or minimize a wide range of chronic diseases. Metatranscriptomics analysis offers a comprehensive functional view of any microbiome, but despite its usefulness, it has rarely been used in clinical studies due to its complexity, cost, and bioinformatic challenges. It includes sample collection, sample preservation, total RNA extraction, physical removal of ribosomal RNAs (rRNAs), preparation of libraries, sequencing, taxonomic classification based on a database of >110,000 microbial genomes, and quantitative microbial gene expression analysis using a database of ~100 million microbial genes.
TARGET AUDIENCE The target audience for this workshop is:
Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences.
Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies. Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PERSON
Dr. Bharti is a biologist by degree, a computational biologist by training & passion, and provides leadership as a role. She handles clinicians and patients and builds strong professional networks. During 18 years of her professional career, she has gained expertise in Molecular Genetics, Transplant Immunology, Hemato-oncology, Cellular Therapies (CAR-T cell therapy/Mesenchymal stem cell therapy/ DC & NK cell therapy) including histocompatibility typing. She has extensive experience in various OMICS platforms for diagnostics and research. She is also working as a Technical Associate at BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India.
T & C
- It is recommended to provide GMAIL ID for regsitration as the recorded video session will be provided on YouTube.
- Kindly provide that email ID by which you use YouTube.
- Interactive training sessions will be conducted on Google Meet/Zoom to give users a better learning experience.
- As it is with a LIVE TRAINER hence practical application, i.e., the experiments/tasks to be performed can be done in the best explainable manner.
- In this Online Workshop, there will be a LIVE trainer who will solve queries along with training.
- Video recording of steps will be provided at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience.
- Make sure you register under the right category. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- To avoid this do read the description of the ticket before selecting and proceeding with payment.
- You need to upload your professional ID which can be your Student ID Card or Research Institute ID Card or Company ID Card.
- BDG Lifesceiences (OPC) Private Limited is registered under the Ministry of MSME(Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises), Government of India with Registration Number: UDYAM-UP-01-0019151 hence the certificate will be provided of that.
- The certificate will be issued as per the details which you will provide in the registration form while registering before payment.
- Once you register, relax we will send you the meeting link after the workshop registration gets over.
- The program is SELF-PACED.
- After each session video of that particular session will be shared with you so you can go through as many times as you want and perfect yourself in the topics & tasks.
- If you miss any session then NO PROBLEM you can still perform the tasks by going through the video of that particular session.
- We want to make sure that you learn properly hence the training certificate will be given ONLY on successful completion of all the tasks given by the trainer.
- The certificates of all our Online programs are sent by email(softcopy) which has a unique barcode. You can take a print of that on heavy cardstock or photo paper and get it laminated if required.
- The registration is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India reserves the right of admission in all our programs.
- If you are removed or your registration is canceled then there will be no answer to that. We have our own reasons for such an act of ours
- If we do not wish to give this workshop to any participant then we will refund their amount.