What is Virtual B-plan Competition?
Virtual B-Plan competition is organized by Metamorphosis Edu where students from grade VI-XII across the globe can compete with the other young entrepreneurs. Considering the pandemic situation that we found ourselves in Metamorphosis Edu has decided to launch this Virtual B-plan Competition that not only keeps the students engaged during the quarantine but also serves as a perfect opportunity to share their potential business ideas with the world.
What are the levels of the competition?
The Virtual B-plan Competition has three levels to it:
The students will have to register for the Virtual B-plan Competition post which they will receive a confirmation mail along with the further details of the competition.
Round 1 - Submit your Idea Pitch Deck
[DEADLINE - APRIL 15, 2020]
All the registered students will have to send in their pitch deck before the set deadlines to the email address - email@example.com.
The following is the format to be followed while submitting the pitch deck:
Subject: [Idea Name]
Attach the pitch deck in the PDF format
A designated jury will go through each and every pitch deck and short list the participants for the next level.
Round 2 - Answer the Jury Questionnaire
[DEADLINE - APRIL 17, 2020]
The participants will then need to answer a few critical questions relating to their business idea. The questionnaire is curated by an experienced jury comprising subject matter experts, academicians, entrepreneurs, investors and renowned leaders. The participants will have to get back with the answers within the set deadlines.
Link to the Questionnaire - The Jury Questionnaire is a google form which needs to be filled in and the link is - https://forms.gle/9WdGCf7RNmf2jwXX7
Round 3 - Pitch your Idea through a Video
[DEADLINE] - APRIL 20, 2020]
The final round is the idea pitching round where the students will have to share a video of themselves presenting their idea along with their pitch decks before the set deadlines.
- The student must be dressed in their formal attire while presenting the idea.
- The download link of the video must be shared with us..
Please upload your video on the drive link mentioned below. The name of your file should be [Your Name] and [Mobile number].
What are the rules and regulations that students must follow?
1. The pitch deck that you submit should not have more than 9 slides. Refer to the sample pitch deck which is on the Metamorphosis website [https://www.metamorphosisedu.com/]. The participants are requested to follow the same format.
2. The answers to the jury questionnaire must be precise and clear. Each question carries 5 marks.
3. The video you submit in the third round should be under 3 minutes. Exceeding the mentioned length will lead to a reduction in the score.
4. All the deadlines should be followed strictly.
5. Students must choose from the sectors - Education, Healthcare, Agriculture, E-commerce, Augmented Reality, Transport, Virtual Reality, Environment, Beauty & Fashion, Leisure/Travel or Entertainment, Smart City, Automobile Industry, FMCG.
6. The students who got selected and cannot meet the deadlines for submitting the questionnaire and pitching video will be disqualified.
What are the terms of payment?
The registration must be done through the mentioned link only. No other modes of payment will be accepted. The registration fee will be refunded only in the caseof cancellation of the competition.
How will the winners be awarded?
Three winners are chosen at the end of the Virtual B-plan competition. Winners will win exciting cash prizes along with the participation certificates. Apart from the winners, the best idea from each of the 5 sectors will be awarded.
Kindly note that evaluation will be in the hands of the designated jury, comprising leaders, academicians, investors and subject matter experts.
1. Certificates of Excellence will be given to the three winners chosen at the end of the Virtual B-plan competition.
2. Winners will win exciting cash prizes along with the participation certificates.
3. Apart from the winners, the best idea from each of the 5 sectors will be awarded.
4. Kindly note that evaluation will be in the hands of the designated jury, comprising leaders, academicians, investors and subject matter experts.
What are the important dates to note?
Last date for registration: April 10, 2020
Last date to submit pitch decks: April 15, 2020
Last date to answer jury questionnaire: April 17, 2020
Last date to submit video pitch deck: April 20, 2020
Results announcement date: April 25, 2020
Note: Any queries regarding the above rounds, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Metamorphosis Edu urges all the young entrepreneurs to come forward with their ideas as opportunities like this do not knock twice.
All the best!